Search results for query: *

• Users: NLCRich
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. NLCRich

SP Native Soon Mod

The Soon Mod will be based off the Followers of Soon Thread (and the lore and scriptures we've managed to compile in short time). This will be a small mod that adds to the base map without removing anything. We have a Mod discord channel but the invites are only good for 24 hours. So post in...
  2. NLCRich

Resolved Scene Editor Adding Corpse or dead body prefabs in scene editor crashes mod tools

Hello, attempting to add the dead_body or either of the two corpse prefabs in the scene editor will cause the editor to crash. I sent a crash report up with the built in tool. Note: only mods I have are just basic shell mods created by the scene editor "create new module" feature. Each one just...
  3. NLCRich

SP - General Break Through Enemy Lines - Make this a mission/scene instead of just calculated troop loss

In my mind, one of the most major problems in the game is how seldom the player gets to play siege defense. Siege defenses were some of my most favorite in WB, but in BL you can't really play them unless you trick the A.I. by leaving most or all of your army in another fief (to be picked up...
  4. NLCRich

Resolved Bugged Perks Identified in 1.5.3

Bugged Perks: Crossbow: - Bolten Guard (Renamed to Picked Shot in 1.5.3) This perk actually multiplies the troop wages for tier4+ troops by -50%, causing the tier4+ troops to pay the player half of their original cost. Here are some screenshots that were posted in my perk thread. The below...
  5. NLCRich

What are the best and worst aspects of BL right now? Share your thoughts on the current state of game.

Hi all, So I had an idea for a thread that I thought might be fun, and also highlight the best and worst of bannerlord and the current state of the game. The idea is: - Best: Post your favorite part of bannerlord in its current state. This can be anything, from a feature or mechanic to...
  6. NLCRich

What are the 6 throwing perks in 1.5.1?

Hello, Can I please get information on what the 6 throwing perks are? Can anyone from TW please share this information? I know you are all busy with your duties, but if just a short time could be spared to let us know, I would be forever grateful. To other players, Has anyone been throwing in...
  7. NLCRich

Bannerlord Comprehensive List of Implemented Perks (1.5.4 main branch and 1.5.5 beta) -UPDATE IN PROGRESS

Disclaimer: This thread is created in attempt to make the information on perks available to all forum members. I didn't put the thread here to bash TW for not having the perks complete yet. I believe they are doing the best they can (but keep offering your suggestions). I compiled the...
  8. NLCRich

In Progress Beta 1.5 - When in tournament, kills by player and team members are shaded red instead of green

All the other aspects of the tournament seem to be working fine. Not sure why this happens, but you should be able to replicate it in any tournament. I've tried it in several different cities and Kingdoms, and is consistent in each one. I've taken the habit of not looking at the kills for now...
  9. NLCRich

Resolved Beta 1.5 New Inn and Out Quest - No Reward

I did this quest and tried both options. If you pay the game host the 1000 gold, the game displays quest completion but does not display anything about a reward. You lose the money and then get no reward from the quest. The relation with quest giver is not affected at all by the quest. If you...
  10. NLCRich

Beta 1.4.3 Peace and Diplomacy in Bannerlord

There is none. Well, that is the short of it. Here is the long version. First, all kingdoms seem to be particularly aggressive toward the player, while having general non-aggression with one another. In one 20 sec period of game time, 5 kingdoms declared war on me. ding, ding, ding, ding...
Back
Top Bottom