Search results for query: *

1. NLCRich

We! The followers in the name of the powers of Soon!!

Haha, fear not about Shinobi. The progress that comes in the name of Soon is not tied to any one person. At any rate, I am back from my life issues so progress on the Soon mod shall continue and we will bear fruit Soon... A new year shall Soon dawn, and with it will come many more Soons.
  2. NLCRich

Bannerlord Comprehensive List of Implemented Perks (1.5.4 main branch and 1.5.5 beta) -UPDATE IN PROGRESS

I'm working on it now. Sorry for the delay everyone. I've had some life issues that got in the way of late, but I'm good now. I should be getting back to keeping this updated within the first few days after release of new versions.
  3. NLCRich

Bannerlord Comprehensive List of Implemented Perks (1.5.4 main branch and 1.5.5 beta) -UPDATE IN PROGRESS

Thanks guys. Life got crazy for me for a bit, but I will be coming back to this soon.
  4. NLCRich

how to upload pictures?

Is it yours? also a Private Image upload, or from talesworlds?
    No it is not mine. It is a site that has been around for a while to use with the forum and the knowledge was passed down to me by other forum members as I am passing it to you now. One positive is the site is not blocked in Turkey like imgur.
  5. NLCRich

Hello, brothers and sisters!

It's good to see that @NLCRich and all our followers are making Soon to last forever on Calradia. Soon is always the way.

Be absent a lot, End of year is a god damn chaos, bee working alot and barely play or can be here with my brothers...plus, I can't use the Power of Soon on Companies, Clients and in Personal Life as I'd like.

Just to passby and give you all Happy thanksgiving (it's early, but... won't have time next weeks)

Preach the word of Soon, Soon bless you all
    Same to you! Happy Thanksgiving. Soon will bless you with much turkey and gravy.
  6. NLCRich

Change my demanding mind

Hmm... Since I joined the forum in July, I have had back and forth on the forums with both devs and community managers several times. So there is some communication. We have relatively recent roadmaps for both SP and MP as well, which hasn't always been the case. Also, I have seen the communication slowly improve over time, though it does often come in small bursts after the release of new updates. I've thought it would be cool if they'd talk more about what is coming, but it seems to be their intention to steer away from this, as the devblogs are often centered on recently released or to come in very next patch type content.

As for the state of the game, sadly, I agree with you. Some of the decisions I don't think have made any improvement to the game (notables, tournaments being all blunt, ranged weapon changes, herd penalty, making a good quest like deserters extremely rare, etc.). Each patch seems to bring another one of these head scratchers. Did they necessarily kill the game, no. But why spend time adding stuff that doesn't improve the player experience at all? The economy of the game is probably in the worst place it has been since release, with trade centered chars being largely off the table at this point. It seems each new version I have a harder and harder time with trade. Nerfs, nerfs, and more nerfs to stuff that doesn't need nerfing while smithing is still broken? And don't get me started on this lag every time i move my guy on the main map after doing something. I just don't understand what they are thinking sometimes... hence why so many look to mods to fix these things. Still, I yet have faith the game will be good in the time of Soon. We just have to wait a bit longer...................
  7. NLCRich

how to upload pictures?

pssst, Also, there is an unofficial image hosting for this forum. Please use it for this forum only please and consider making a small donation if you use it regularly. Simply paste it in and it'll give you exactly what you need to put in the forum for it to be visible here.

TWim
  8. NLCRich

Asymmetrical characters' faces

Yea it is pretty easy to mod actually... The ability to have so much asymmetry available is actually useful when you're looking at making Orcs or Ogres or some such, but they need to tone their range a bit for the base game faces I think.
  9. NLCRich

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.4

What is going on here:smile:

Developments for fixing snowballing issue are finished and commited already, however they will not be at 1.5.5; they will be at 1.5.6. I am just testing and collecting data from latest version (after developments) currently to compare them with old results. Will give you all datas, tables, graphs and informations about changes tomorrow.

Also another campaign team member is working on rebellions, we are in coordination with him. Probably rebellions can be ready at 1.5.6 or 1.5.7

Sorry but I have no certain info about when 1.5.5 will be on beta, its tests started about 12 days ago.

Happy birthday @AnandaShanti
    Thanks for the update!
  10. NLCRich

What's the One Thing Now that would Reignite Your Passion and Interest in the Game?

Honestly I liked the game as it was. They just need to shore up the map lag and other optimization issues to get me back playing. Though I have to admit that I am anticipating a way to turn off death and I also want a way to disable dynamic notables (aka notables disappearing). These features are yet further reasons why I enjoyed previous versions more than what is out now.

I've reinvested my time in modding bannerlord instead. I'm having more fun modding bannerlord than I am playing it in its current state.
  11. NLCRich

Help me:Suggest me a version

Honestly I've been having a hard time playing since the map lag started. So if I had to recommend one, it would be e1.5.1. Hopefully they figure out how to resolve this. I have only played a few hours total since the release of e1.5.2, when I played for over 500 hours in earlier versions. Sure, the perks don't work but at least the game ran smoothly.
  12. NLCRich

Does somebody know how the additional ammuntion perks for Throwing work? I mean focused on the weight of the weapons. A Stack of jereeds have a weight of 6.0 so 1.2 per javelin. When I now choose these perks for extra ammunition does also my weight increase?

I want to say it doesn't affect anything but the stack amount, but honestly I'm not sure. I do not believe it affects carry weight, but It could be that it does not affect anything in your inventory but still counts towards your total weight in battle. The only way to tell really would be digging in the code. I'd look in the code to verify, but I am working on modding projects right now, and unfortunately I have to have 1.5.3 installed for this. These throwing perks are not implemented yet in that version and I just can't afford to lose time reinstalling right now. :xf-frown:
  13. NLCRich

Steam Workshop

I would agree if there was a possibility to update mods automatically...
    At the rate the Updates are coming in, maintaining your mods is for me a deterrant to play. I am sick of checking for a new version, downloading, copying, verifying and allowing DLLs in stupid windows to run... if you play with 4-5 mods, it becomes a pain in the ass to always do this.

The Steam Workshop must not be mandatory, but as an option for the steam users.

Erm, Steam workshop does autoupdate subscribed mods so long as the author posts the update to the workshop. So.. what are you on about? I have 4-5 mods for WB, all stay updated, no problem.
  14. NLCRich

Well said brother and hope i got the source right in our scriptures. Please correct me if i misheard because the origins is of the out most importance
    Your interpretation is fantastic. Hmm... now I will need to build this fountain of wishes inside the mod!
  15. NLCRich

Looks like we will get achievements in the near future

I can't think anyway to implement a reward for achievements in bannerlord tho. Because most of the time rewarded achievements are done in terms of cosmetics. Also it would feel weird to gain something out of nowhere. Im speaking in behalf of SP btw.
    There are a myriad of ways in which it could be tied in an immersive way. It doesn't have to come from nowhere, and if it is an achievement, ultimately it doesn't come from nowhere, Take for example the main story content of the bannerlord. This being tied in mostly poorly at this point, being the bannerlord really doesn't mean anything. But imagine each achievement is a step forward to becoming the true bannerlord. Now it all makes sense. As you progress as the bannerlord you gain fame and recognition and whatever reward might come from such achievements.
  16. NLCRich

So it was said that all things will come in the time of Soon. Waste time not wondering when, but know that... Soon.
  17. NLCRich

Looks like we will get achievements in the near future

I also noticed them playing with achievements. I like achievements personally. They give you some targets to hit and can make the play more enjoyable, especially in grindy games. The meaning is relative to the person, typically. However, some games do offer in game rewards for achievements, so it is not out of the realm of possibility. There are things I would think should be a higher priority than this, but achievements are good.
  18. NLCRich

Anyone else with optimalisation issues?

I'm glad to see you found a way to make it work @Barbellz
  19. NLCRich

I feel sorry for AI as players have huge unfair advantage in the nature of this game.

Honestly I think it's fine. There is a very good reason for this. The first is that if the AI battles aren't slow the player will never get a chance to get into one. The second is that if the player battles are made to take up main map time they will not be able to react to anything occurring on the map. This would make the player less likely to want to enter battles, and as a result the game would feel grindy and less fun. In the end games are about the experience of the player and the A.I. only exists for our amusement.
  20. NLCRich

The Nerfs on Armors

I thought maybe they reduced some of the empire armor to try an nerf some of the units like Palatine Guard? I hadn't looked very closely myself into 1.5.4 except reviewing the perk code and testing perks. I have to be on 1.5.3 for Mod tools, so I only played a few hours on the beta.
Back
Top Bottom