Search results for query: *

• Users: Cenobite
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cenobite

Congratulations On PC & Console Release!

I would like to say congratulations to the development community of Tale Worlds it's been a long wait, well done getting Bannerlord too full release for PC & consoles, as much as i gave the development team flack over the years you do get my respect for releasing yet another great game for my...
  2. Cenobite

Release to Playstation this game is Still Alpha!

Makes me laugh when i see this advertised on Steam. Released for Playstation, so does that mean the kids on playstation get a game that doesn't break save games everytime it updates like us on PC. How long has this Bannerlord been released and charging full price for a game that's in ALPHA state...
  3. Cenobite

THIS GAME Bannerlord IS STILL ALPHA!

How long has this Bannerlord been released and charging full price for a game that's in ALPHA state constantly changing core code so it breaks save games & forces them into modules that can not be updated, you must then create a new game to take any advantage of new updates too the game breaking...
  4. Cenobite

Expensive Armor

Compared to older games armor in the base vanilla game of Bannerlord is expensive at higher tier levels. Full plate armor in older games from richer faction towns would of set you back maybe a few thousand upto about 10k but Bannerlord some gauntlets will cost you a bomb. I'm not talking...
  5. Cenobite

In Progress NPC's after Death Graphic Effect.

Summary: After killing NPC's on the battlefield a strange graphic effect happens like dirt or something is thrown off the corpse, it almost looks like a spirt entering heaven. What is this? It doesn't look very good & can be annoying on battlefield when slaughtering masses of looters & bandits...
  6. Cenobite

Bannerlord... A Few Things Lost While Somethings Gained.

After waiting sometime for patches i've started too get back into the game, starting my adventure from scratch in a normal standard singleplayer with zero mods just the base game at it's current patched level and i have noted some good & bad things about Bannerlord compared to the older games...
  7. Cenobite

Skills & Attributes

Does anyone have upto date skill descriptions for Bannerlord, seems they are still adding to the skill tree the medical skill doesn't work like it used too. Also last i played i was not earning Attribute points when leveling up, used to be every 3 levels in Warband you would get an extra...
Back
Top Bottom