Search results for query: *

1. Cenobite

Congratulations On PC & Console Release!

I like your picture exactly what i'd give ya for back chat!
    What melt down, just telling it like it is, was not just meant for you but the other tools that wrote stuff that have no clue about.
    Particularly game development which they all think its so easy to do yet complain about some minor functions that are not in game, well there are editors go ahead mod your game, if you bought a sad system like a console that doesn't allow mods then BUY A PC! we been telling you for years.
  2. Cenobite

A woman being laminated ?
    Truly barbaric.
    What you're kidding right you do understand English don't you. Lamentation. Not Laminated you do know the difference; one is being covered with plastic or some other coating while the other is CRYING! It's a typos if anything but whatever, every time i post i have to edit something because this crap spell check changes words to it's liking, i'm sick of having to double check a word i wrote in a sentence, I get underline. the word was meant to be lamentation but whatever you dorks want to make me out to be a fool by changing what i typed.
    Oh sorry dorks i made a clerical typing error, better troll the crap out of me for that, most of your police officers do the exact same can't type a brief of evidence without spelling words wrong but pick some spelling errors you know are typos and make out you're a legend for doing it.
    It's been corrected does that make you feel better now teacher.
    I can't even say Congratulations to the developers without a bunch of trolls in this forum, You people complain but obviously never worked in any real game development, the process takes ages not to mentioned hampered by version changes and software that is no longer compatible to newer versions of editors which can set back development or change planned functions or additions to a project.
    Have any of you used real editors trying to get assets to work the way you want, have you wrote your own games with all there functions or just stole someone else's framework? do you know what it takes because i bet you wouldn't even know how to add an item to a skeleton let alone blendshape it to animation then then code all those animations to a controller, then add AI the way you need it to operate... it's all so easy and quick for you dorks lets see what you have done then?
    Do you even know what Network Replication is or understand why it's needed for multiplay games, Do you understand the widgets that control systems like direction of the player and how they use items, have you wrote data trees up in detail?

Lets see your work.
  3. Cenobite

I can't speak for consoles as I don't use them but it's just an extension of the editor, a plugin so to speak that allows games to be adapted to consoles or mobile phones and their OS, i don't know if that particular console platform supports mod or not, in Steams case it does for PC there is already a Workshop for mods.

I personally wasn't going to create any mods until full release to PC because I didn't want too many changes to base code with patching prior to full release so creating any decent mod on half built games isn't what mod creators would look for in a stable platform to create worlds in. That I needed to wait for Steam to add the workshop platform for the PC version.

So, it's really upto the platform you're using and if that client it runs through supports mods, but in most cases, you can always throw in your own mods or find that at various sites like TesNexus or M&Bmodrepository which are usually the best places to pick up resources for the Mount & Blade series of games.
  4. Cenobite

I would like to say congratulations to the development community of Tale Worlds it's been a long wait, well done getting Bannerlord too full release for PC & consoles, as much as i gave the development team flack over the years you do get my respect for releasing yet another great game for my...
  5. Cenobite

Release to Playstation this game is Still Alpha!

Deviant! Hang him!
    Get a grip look at your profile pic Viking in his undies, Talk about trolls and your comment is pointless, i bet you like plumbs you rainbow unicorn lover, i bet your the type that would add rainbows & unicorns to a game when they do mod it because you like plumbs a bit too much.

That being said i won't be playing this game till full release at the end of the month because i would like to play the vanilla singleplayer campaign with it's proper mechanics, i'm guessing they will hold out a few goodies for full release that will change gameplay.

Looking at what the release update reads it looks to me they are talking crap about more content improvements in coming updates then what's in the current release at oct 25th, Still no shield maidens or female peasant looters to upgrade, yet i can hire some poorly skilled wenches with bad equipment as hero's.
  6. Cenobite

You're just repeating yourself and talking about completely irrelevant things, so I'm gonna do the same. The game is still in Early Access, and it is part of the early access process that game updates can sometimes break saves. I do not recall TW ever promising that save games will not be corrupted by updates, so your expectation is both unrealistic and unjustified.

Also, I like plums.
    Never said it corrupts old saves i said it breaks content in them so it doesn't work as intended because newer versions add new content & source code, it places older games into a modding folder and still allows you to play the out-of-date versions of older games, they are not fully updated unless you make an entire new game and start new campaign.
    Certian updates do change core mechanics and if you have had this Bannerlord since they released it on steam you would know they have changed many things since they first put the alpha available on Steam which still took them years to develop to get to that point.
  7. Cenobite

THIS GAME Bannerlord IS STILL ALPHA!

Bannerlord, as far as I know, is much harder to mod compared to Warband. But the potential is higher in Bannerlord. I have no clue about modding but that is my impression after reading about it.
    For sure the editor they give us has little documentation on how to convert files needed to add content into this editor i assume it needs some kind of FBX importer and skeleton converter if you're adding new meshes to this editor to create mods.
    Meshes bone structure must retarget too base animations that the game uses for troops & npc's to fully replace bodies, also needs a static mesh importer so you can add in your own props.
    The way it is now i can only create mods with the content that Bannerlord supplies rather then adding in your own items then configuring them like you would using older editors like BRF edit or troop text editors for M&B, i found it easier modding the very first M&B then with the current editor.
    Since i use Unreal engine this editor doesn't have the same features that i'm used too so not saying any of this can't be done i just don't see an easy way of doing it with the current editor.
  8. Cenobite

to test what you said about updates breaking old saves i loaded up my ancient save from over a year ago and it booted up fine. If this was talking about any other subject i would assume it's a troll post but idk why anyone would be desperate enough to troll the bannerlord forums. This posts gives me the vibe of a bot or someone from India trying to manipulate the forums for reasons unknown. Prob someone's chatbot they made for a college class. does not pass turing test
    You can play older games fine but they are not updated to the newer version unless you start an entire new game with all the new patch updates is what i'm saying here.
    Makes old save games redundant because anything new added will not be part of you're old game so you'll have to start a new game to basically play the fully updated version of the game.
  9. Cenobite

"Local dude buys into Early Access and is surprised updates sometimes break saves". More news at 5.
    The game has been released for years on Steam yet you're still releasing updates like an Alpha that still breaks games, you would think the project was at the point now any updates wouldn't change core code & any new additions would easily add to whatever template you had created by now.

It's almost the same template you been washing through more advanced editors to get too this point where the game is near the same with some changes due too editor advancements in physics & rendering, it's like moving a project from Unreal 4.27 to version 5 where they have had to reconfigure the old game to the new format but made little changes too the core game beside reducing choice in character creation options not allowing players the option to fob the bogus story path selection and just choose there own ability & skill set.
  10. Cenobite

Makes me laugh when i see this advertised on Steam. Released for Playstation, so does that mean the kids on playstation get a game that doesn't break save games everytime it updates like us on PC. How long has this Bannerlord been released and charging full price for a game that's in ALPHA state...
  11. Cenobite

So you're getting uptight about the difference between both games..
    All Bannerlord is basically just an updated version of Warband, it's like me moving a project from Unreal 4.27 to 5, you'll probably have to make some new changes because of things like physics changing but the game is still the same framework with a few new additions because of the version update of the engine itself.
    So i beg to differ when it comes down to the nitty gritty of it all, Bannerlord & Warband are the same game, so it all applies technically on this forum.
  12. Cenobite

THIS GAME IS WARBAND how is this wrong section.. it's all the same game but whatever!
  13. Cenobite

How long has this Bannerlord been released and charging full price for a game that's in ALPHA state constantly changing core code so it breaks save games & forces them into modules that can not be updated, you must then create a new game to take any advantage of new updates too the game breaking...
  14. Cenobite

Leveling skills is tedious and unbalanced

You might train a second medic for another party or companions so when they are your lords in you're faction they use that skill level and perks too heal armies and any companion in those armies.

You need tier 3 Renown to enter keeps if you don't want to bribe you're way in yes... but i'm such a miser that doesn't like wasting cash on bribes when it will be free soon enough after i kill a couple hundred looters with giant AFRO"S, Never seen so many afro's in game before it's like a Black Lives Matter movement without the banners! One thing i think this game has lacked over the years is Banners and proper jousting lances.
  15. Cenobite

Expensive Armor

They used to much more expensive, they're fine now... however we still wait for improvement to damage reduction.

The trick is just to not do that. The armor barely helps at all and only ranged weapon are good, just give them a light x bow and 3 stack of bolts and they optimal. If they have high bow skill and you can afford a good bow do that instead.
    Armor did absorb some damage in older Warband games with damage reduction, i think high skill or attribute like STR had something to do with that reduction not just the armor itself.

This game i have noticed armor isn't the best, i haven't even seen full plate available in any town location over years of in game time where it's available in some wealthy towns in Warband.

I find companions are lacking in good equipment where older games had companions in full plate cheap, one or two characters i used to hire in older games just for armor then fire them lol...
    If you marry a rich noble woman like a Princess heir too the throne then you get some good equipment that comes standard with that character and they tend to be highly skilled.

I always use the encyclopedia to check skill range out on companions and possible wives before adding them too my party just too see if they have the right skill set i'm looking for at the time...
  16. Cenobite

In Progress NPC's after Death Graphic Effect.

Thought so thanks for the reply, is that supposed to be blood spatter because at some angles it's blood mist, seems too throw off the body after it's fallen which is odd.
  17. Cenobite

Expensive Armor

Compared to older games armor in the base vanilla game of Bannerlord is expensive at higher tier levels. Full plate armor in older games from richer faction towns would of set you back maybe a few thousand upto about 10k but Bannerlord some gauntlets will cost you a bomb. I'm not talking...
  18. Cenobite

The system is fine. It's just way way too slow for some skills, even with 5 focus points into it.
    Medicine and Leadership are a pain to level up. Not fun at all, even with full points.
    Charm and Stewardship are fun because you actually make progress.
    Leveling up your weapon feels good, as there is plenty opportunity. It's just pretty dumb that you can't level them in the Arena.

I don't even bother with Trade, Roguery, Engineering, Tactics, Scouting...
    They are not worth the huge grind it takes to level them.

Skyrim at least had skill trainers where you could level up, Bannerlord has nothing.
    I agree, i'm sure older games like Warband there was a teaching skill where you could teach others skill while spending time in party, they should add in you can set the character or companions to train others in skill. Say i have an Engineer with high skill and in party menu i would select another companion or the character to learn the skill like you set party Scout or Surgeon in the Clan Tab.

Jagged Alliance 2 did that and it was a great system.
  19. Cenobite

I found leveling up certain skills was hard in this game more so then previous games.
    First i'll start with medical skills like Surgeon.
    Take way to long to raise to a useful level which is around 60, i had high intel and 4 focus points to get a minimum of 8 on the learning curb for leveling and it still stakes ages getting wounded by looters and running around healing up you & companions till skill raises to get good perks which then makes the skill useful.
    In older games the skills were broken up between First Aid & Surgery skill which over time had different effects when raising level.

Rougery Skill which is a new skill needs a few things to work good, need high cunning and a few focus points before it starts to move at any decent rate selling prisoners at taverns or betting in tournaments which doesn't seem to increase skill much.
    I think there should be a party role in Clan Tab for rouges so you can set your highest skilled rouge in charge of prisoners, betting or other black market duties which may include selling gear to bandits or looters or dealing with local criminals & gang leaders which should require more rougery to be impressed by not charm, valor or generosity.

All you can do if you want a skill to raise quickly is take as many focus points as you can to a max of 5 then have high attribute for that skill so you get maximum learning increases so the skill levels quicker when you do use the skill.

Some skills are automatic and passive they go up like Surgeon or Scouting as you move around the map & regenerate or track targets to raise in skill while others like melee skills you gain per hit that causes damage to an NPC.
    Riding skill will raise on the battlefield and on the map as you move across the world.
    So some skills are used more often and raise quicker while others unless your specifically using them they wont raise ever like Siege skills.

I will also add the new Tier system slows game play down, requires tier 3 renown before you can enter keeps to speak with nobles & tier four min for starting your own faction, so that's a lot of leveling and scouring the map with companions killing bandits & looters & doing tournaments for renown just to get the required amount to start a real army & campaign for the entire map.

It takes years in game to build a good clan with the diplomacy required to claim the entire map and make all factions submit to your power, either via diplomacy & economics or through constant war which is a slow grind of catching lords putting them in jail till they die.. That's if they don't escape & start a new army for that faction.
  20. Cenobite

In Progress NPC's after Death Graphic Effect.

Summary: After killing NPC's on the battlefield a strange graphic effect happens like dirt or something is thrown off the corpse, it almost looks like a spirt entering heaven. What is this? It doesn't look very good & can be annoying on battlefield when slaughtering masses of looters & bandits...
Back
Top Bottom