Search results for query: *

• Users: Bluko88
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Bluko88

Resolved Spouse voices change after marriage

Summary: In version 1.2., and I think even in 1.1, characters voices will change after marriage. I can't say this is happening for all characters/cultures, but a decent amount. For example NPC Icratia (spelling?) had the Imperial Noble Female Voice prior to Player Character marriage. However...
  2. Bluko88

So how is version 1.2?

So I seem to once again be hearing the siren call of Bannerlord. I know 1.2 has some worth while additions, but I also still see it's in beta LOL, which honestly makes me wonder if Bannerlord will still be getting updates into the 2030s. IIRC there's weather, formation targeting, kingdom...
  3. Bluko88

Companion leveling mod?

So is there any good standalone companion leveling mods out there? My searches have not been real successful, though my sleuthing ability is usually on par with Inspector Gadget. I've been using Tutelage from Steam Workshop, which is better than nothing, but it's a bit too generalized/slow...
  4. Bluko88

Possible solution to balance Khan's Guard?

So needless to say the balance, or lack there of, with Khan's Guard has pre-occupied my thoughts on the game quite a bit. I mean between them and Fian Champions it seems pretty pointless to even bother with other units in-game unless you are "roleplaying", don't know any better, or are trying to...
  5. Bluko88

Should recruits have shields?

So something that has bugged me for a long time is the general ineffectiveness of recruits. Now I get it; they are recruits, lowest of the low for the military units, and not supposed to be much better than peasants. But the sad truth is actual peasants are probably better fighters then recruits...
  6. Bluko88

Missile damage needs to be reduced

So the effectiveness of ranged weapons (specifically bows and crossbows) is something I've long mulled over. Before patch 1.8 it was pretty obvious that armor was lacking to say the least and that was the biggest problem. With the armor changes in patch 1.8 and beyond I feel melee combat is...
  7. Bluko88

Resolved Clipping issues with Razih Siege Scene

Summary: Defending units are spawning inside a building on the Razih Siege Scene. Also the player can apparently spawn inside this building as well. Very problematic since siege battles won't get resolved due to units being stuck here How to Reproduce: Deploy a large number of troops for defense...
  8. Bluko88

Resolved Trees not displaying in new Dunglanys Siege Scene

Summary: Trees are not displaying correct for different seasons like Fall, Winter, and Spring on Dunglanys Siege Scene. With Summer season trees are displaying correctly however. Appears on all wall levels How to Reproduce: Load scene in Custom Battles Have you used cheats and if so which: No...
  9. Bluko88

Vlandian Pikemen really need a buff

So with 1.9 Vlandian Pikemen are a tad more useful since they can do fair amount of damage to cavalry on their initial charge when braced. But that's about it. After that they just flounder around since cavalry typically scatters with some staying in melee, while others cycle charge. Even...
  10. Bluko88

Another spear thread + few ideas how to "fix"

As the October release is quickly approaching, there's one issue in particular that rather irks me. And that is the usefulness (or lack there-of) with spears/pikes on foot. On horseback, yes, polearms are generally your best melee option. Couched lances deal tremendous damage, and even simple...
  11. Bluko88

Archer cheese still alive and well in 2022?

So it looks like "Archer Cheese" is still a thing even in 1.8... IDK seems awfully broken I can just amass a force of archers, have them widdle down the approaching enemy, but as we are about to enter melee and risk some causalities; I can conveniently retreat. Then I just enter the battle again...
  12. Bluko88

Ocs Hall siege engine placement?

I can't for the life of me figure out where the 2nd siege tower slot is. Let me guess it's under the bridge? *sigh* I understand you (TW) want stuff to be on the game map, but god it would be so much simpler to have a side menu to queue equipment. Most Towns/Castles are fine, but there's...
  13. Bluko88

People are not wearing enough...

Gloves and boots Like seriously there's dozens upon dozens of helmets, chest pieces, and a decent amount of shoulder/cape armor. But where are all the gloves, gauntlets, shoes, and boots? Besides being aesthetically limited, you've got a lot of cultures wearing non-native gear for their troops...
  14. Bluko88

How one man's marriage tanked my early economy

So I ran into an interesting scenario I thought was worth sharing, and that might possibly lead to a bigger discussion. I've created my 993rd Character (may the Butterlord forgive me for my many discarded characters!) Idea is to play as a Vlandian Mercenary this time, so I've gone about earning...
  15. Bluko88

How does Troop face generation work in the Encyclopedia?

An odd pet peeve of mine has been how Troops appear in the Encyclopedia. For the longest time I assumed there was a fixed troop model hiding somewhere. However in the process of messing with spnpccharacters.xml I learned that's not quite the case. Obviously all their equipment, etc. comes from...
  16. Bluko88

Spawn enemies with Cheats?

Is there a way to spawn enemy parties with Cheats? My quick glance through Help tells me no. Trying to test out my own custom units and I would like to see how they perform against various units to make sure they are appropriately balanced. Kind of hoping there was something like this with...
  17. Bluko88

Village Production Assets Missing?

So I've taken it upon myself to start editing the Villages of the game so that their appearance on the main map scene actually matches their production. IMO it is very tedious to have to rely on the tooltip to know what a village actually produces. However it appears there are certain Production...
  18. Bluko88

Unqid dead at Age 53?

So yeah Unqid died of "natural causes" at age 53. Don't even think I got to talk to him about the main quest LOL. Granted may he had cancer or some sort of illness, but IDK isn't 53 a bit young to be keeling over? I mean he's the Sultan too. Wouldn't the nobility generally live longer then...
  19. Bluko88

Why does executing "nobles" make one dishonest?

This is something that has perplexed me for some time, but why does executing Nobles make you "Dishonest"? I mean sure executing captives isn't exactly what I call honorable - but aren't executions seen more generally as barbaric/cruelty? Being dishonest usually means that you're a liar or don't...
  20. Bluko88

New Character Conversations (aka Talk)

So I realize I'm a bit late on commenting with this addition to the game seeing as the "Talk/Quick Talk" was added sometime last Fall I believe. My understanding is this was primarily done to reduce load times. Although to be frank I don't think it saves all that much time, a few seconds at...
Back
Top Bottom