Search results for query: *

• Users: sinkpoint
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. sinkpoint

In Progress Crash a high number of world scene entities

Summary: I encountered this crash while debugging for adding towns to the world scene with Calradia Expanded. I believe this points to some kind of bug in the game engine. The mod has a very high number of scene entities, and when adding more town game entities to the scene xml, loading the...
  2. sinkpoint

Is there a limit to number of entities in the world scene?

Hi I'm debugging a crash when adding towns to the world scene with Calradia Expanded. The mod has 145 towns, when adding more town game entities to the scene xml, loading the Sandbox mode in game will simply crash with access violation, indicating some type of memory error. I noticed it has...
  3. sinkpoint

campaign_icon_capsule broke all world map mods, why?

I'm the creator of Sinkpint's World Map Scene Merger, I'm just need to rant. 1.6.4 world map scene xml changes just broke all the existing world map mods. For some reason TW decided to group existing entities like castles and towns under a number of new campaign_icon_capsule_* entity nodes...
  4. sinkpoint

Resolved Scene Editor Black screen when rotate view after navmesh manipulation in face mode

This has been happening for 1.5.8 and 1.5.9 editors. When try to edit navmeshes for Main_map, if one is under face selection mode, and say select a face. Then try to rotate the view (alt+right click) (but not pan), the entire screen will go black. Console message says "Could not set listener...
  5. sinkpoint

How is bow string mesh deformed?

I'm working on custom bows, just wondering how bow string is deformed in the game. On first glance the string seems to deform based on vertex colors. With bow body red (255,0,0), and bow string different weights of yellow (255,241,0) for example. On some bows, on the anchor point is yellow. On...
  6. sinkpoint

CreateEncyclopediaPages crash on loading saved game with custom kingdom and settlements

Hi all, I'm creating a mod ( 1.5.8 ) with a new custom kingdom and new settlements on the Main_map. So far everything works fine on creating a new game, but as soon as I load a saved game, it crashes. I've been scratching my head, as I've compared with multiple custom kingdom mods and I can't...
Back
Top Bottom