Search results for query: *

1. Articulo34

Need More Info [X-Box Series X] Crashing when swearing fealty if controller is off

Summary: The game crashes right before the cutscene where your character kneels before the king if you are playing with keyboard and mouse and the controller is off. How to Reproduce: Start the game using the keyboard and ensure the controller is off, find a ruler and offer your services as a...
  2. Articulo34

Zendar?

It would be kind of nice to have a neutral city-state. A place where a bandit PC could sell the fruit of their plundering, hide from angry lords, recruit sellswords and maybe even have access to unique stuff.
  3. Articulo34

RIP Kobe Bryant

Did you have really big plans for that girl or you just don't think women belong on helicopters?
    Congratulations. You left me speechless.
  4. Articulo34

RIP Kobe Bryant

Hard to believe. I hope the reports about one of his daughters been also aboard the helicopter are wrong.
  5. Articulo34

Sleek Forum, thoughts?

Not sold on this one to be honest. Everything seems to take too much space on screen and I liked the old color scheme better. At least they didn´t throw functionality out of the window like others coffbethesdacoff did after a switch.
  6. Articulo34

Getting too old to play ?

palewarrior said:
    My partner says she doesn't get why someone of my age  enjoys playing this stuff so much and wonders if I'm having a second childhood  :roll:
    I thought the old and absurd "videogames are for kids" argument long gone by now. I guess classics never truly die. :meh:

P.S: 34 and I am not planning on stopping for as long as I can afford it.
  7. Articulo34

Gekokujo: Bugs and Suggestions

Mixed skirmishers is not a hard coded feature. If you know what you are doing you can change it in the source code and then compile it again. There is even a patch for Sugoroku (for Gekokujo 3.0) that removes it. Unfortunately it is not compatible with Sugoroku for Geko 3.1 nor with Daimyo Edition.
  8. Articulo34

Gekokujo - Daimyo Edition (Updated w/moddb link)

Ixzzhaeldir said:
    I mean, is there a slecific type of sword that you can use as shield? Muramasa, masamune, bizen, etc?

Do I have to equip two katanas? Or a katana and a wakishazi so i can use one as shield?
    No. The shield swords are called Katana, Wakizashi and Ninjato. You know they are different because their stats represent that of a shield and their icons are vertical.
  9. Articulo34

Not sure I understand what you mean.
  10. Articulo34

There is a Katana, a Wakizashi and a Ninjato that for all intents and purposes are shields. They are though too small to block most incoming projectiles. I don´t think they have the merchandise flag so to get them you have to wait until they appear on the loot after a battle (some Officers carry them) or use the cheat menu to buy them.
  11. Articulo34

SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Can´t wait for a bit of good old "Zap, mother****er!". :shifty:
  12. Articulo34

Verisoxy said:
    How do you ORDER your cavalry to dismount? Guys?
    IIRC you select your cavalry and then hit F4 followed by F6.
  13. Articulo34

Oldtimer said:
    Hi again,

I installed the latest patch and chouroo still have 0 HA. Is a new game necessary perhaps?

Rgds, Oldtimer
    Any change to troops that´s not inventory related (meaning level, proficiency, skills and flags) requires a new game.

P.S Or you could try your luck with the savegame editor. Problem is, that editor can be a bit overwhelming.

EDIT: I just realized that, whenever you break somebody out of prison, the guards awaiting you outside are always Oda troops regardless of the clan the fief belongs to.
  14. Articulo34

PoP Official 3.9 Changelog [OLD]

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we... :ohdear:
  15. Articulo34

There is an issue with sieges where the set battle size doesn´t seem to be respected. I have mine set to 330 yet in combined sieges I can see something from 400 to 500 troops in total which puts a severe strain on my system.

EDIT: I replaced mission_templates.txt with the one from DE 1.1 and now the battle size seems to work properly (Kyoto siege, 200 attackers vs 700 defenders, tactics 6, 120 vs 180 deployed).
  16. Articulo34

Oldtimer said:
    Bad idea IMO, there should be periods of peace.

Rgds, Oldtimer
    I think so too. A month of peace every once in a while is good to restore you armies, replenish your coffers, start some business enterprises here and there and travel around searching for top notch equipment.
  17. Articulo34

Vonluxembourg said:
    Not sure if it’s you or the original mod, but in my file there is constant war.

:sad:
    Is there a way to turn this off and make the AI work normally ?
    It´s working as phlpp (original author) intended. Some people complained back in the 2.x days about clans taking "days off" so he adjusted it and now there is only war.
  18. Articulo34

Tsushima´s assault scene is broken. Most of your men spawn under one of the short watch towers near the entrance.
    Blitzking said:
    Can you add back in the option to have samurai take up two party slots or tell me how to add it back in?
    That´s an option from Gekokujo 3.1 while Daimyo Edition is based on Gekokujo 3.0. But I have to admit that I miss that feature sorely.
  19. Articulo34

A good build

daniisme said:
    So I wanna start a new charcter, he will be a 2h xbower on foot...
    Mordred´s "Let´s play" might help. It is from the previous version (3.7) of the mod but the gameplay hasn´t changed much.
  20. Articulo34

Piercing vs slicing vs blunt

Gorvex said:
    There's already Doom Mace for that role :razz:. But other than that, there will be a "Cavalry Club" (1h, blunt) added in 3.9, as well as an additional 1h and a 1h/2h blunt weapon. All thanks to @Konrad
    There is a mace with a reach of 85 I think. Although it may fall a bit short sometimes, it is enough to knock down enemies from horseback on a regular basis.
Back
Top Bottom