Search results for query: *

1. RobustTurd

Completely kill off main factions

Does anyone know an efficient way to kill an NPC without executing them or cheating to do so? Also, they happen to be my faction leader.
    Join them in battle and put a javelin through their head.
  2. RobustTurd

Unify the Empire - what is supposed to happen?

So that's it, there is no gameplay change or reward?!? The least I'd expect would be for the other kingdoms to be absorbed into the Northern Empire.
  3. RobustTurd

Unify the Empire - what is supposed to happen?

I just completed the "Unify the Empire" main quest as a vassal of the Northern Empire. What is supposed to happen gameplay wise? I don't see any "unification" in the sense that the other empires still exist and Southern Empire is even at war with us.
  4. RobustTurd

Resolved Town Governors don't stay in town

Happening to me also. This time it's my niece, not a companion.
  5. RobustTurd

New Bannerlord DLC " Digital Companion "

How do I access this companion? If I press play it just opens the bannerlord launcher.
  6. RobustTurd

Do you play by entering towns, villages and taverns normally?

I basically enter town and village scenes only if there is a battle. I enter taverns only for the board game quest.
  7. RobustTurd

Why can't I instantly absorb a companions party into mine?

First I have to disband the companion's party, then I have to wait for the companion to travel aimlessly from settlement to settlement. If I talk to him during this "disbanding" period, there is no option tell him to join into my party. What gives?
  8. RobustTurd

Closed workshop not giving income

its the new economy, my video shows what you need to do, just picking shop won't work anymore unless you get lucky
    When you have to watch a 9 minute youtube video to figure out how to make nonzero profits with workshops (a core game mechanic) something is wrong with the game. Not your fault of course and your guide is appreciated.
  9. RobustTurd

In Progress [1.9.0] Epicrotea smithy workshop does not make any income

Hey, our team is aware and working on this issue. Thank you for reporting it in.
    I'm having the same issue. Is the fix coming soon?
  10. RobustTurd

Closed workshop not giving income

Any news on this problem? I've invested in over 60000 in 3 workshops and all of them have had 0 income ever since.
  11. RobustTurd

Sallying out while allied army is attacking the besiegers

What I ended up doing was to wait until my allied army had reduced the besieging force to minimum and then sally out to capture all the lords and get all the loot lol.
  12. RobustTurd

Beta Patch Notes v1.0.2

Any ETA for the DLSS blue ghost graphical bug fix @Dejan ?
  13. RobustTurd

Well, you'll be pleased at least to hear that TW plans on changing that.

So it seems. I hope this includes scenarios where you sally out to help the allied relief army. We are yet to have directional deployment but this would be the perfect opportunity to implement one where the besieging army is attacked both, from within the town as well as from behind by the relief force. Maybe this breaks the AI though idk.

@Duh_TaleWorlds or @Dejan maybe a short comment on this?
  14. RobustTurd

There is no opportunity to join the fight unless you first break out of the siege. Breaking out is a forced "simulation" where you lose a good deal of your troops. Then you even have to traverse in the campaign map for a bit to join the battle. Sallying out lets you take your garrison in the fight as well but you will face the whole besiegeing army without allies even though the besieging army is supposed to be fighting my allied relief army at the same time. Also, sallying out is just a normal field battle instead of actually sallying out of the town gates. None of this makes any sense.
  15. RobustTurd

Why can't I join the fight when I'm inside a town and a friendly army is attacking the besiegers? If I sally out I face the enemy army alone, without the help of the allied army.
  16. RobustTurd

Need More Info Cursor jumps after left-click in the campaign map

Summary: Cursor jumps after left-click panning camera in the campaign map How to Reproduce: Left click and hold mouse to pan the camera in the campaign map. Release hold and observe that the cursor has moved about 5cm to the bottom right. Have you used cheats and if so which: Scene Name (if...
  17. RobustTurd

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Review by RPS

Awful review. Plenty of surprises in the game as it's simulated. And using angsty complaints of other people as reason of your own review just makes it carbage bin review.
    I guess you can call it a surprise when AI decisions are based on random chance, instead of the player being able to understand its reasoning. It's not the kind of surprise I'm looking for in an entertaining game though.
  18. RobustTurd

Patch Notes v1.0.1

Please fix the blue ghost images of parties appearing on the campaign map when DLSS is turned on. I like my DLSS :sad:
  19. RobustTurd

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Review by RPS

A spot on review by Rock Paper Shotgun. https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/mount-blade-2-bannerlord-review
  20. RobustTurd

Draw arrow at right side of bow

Nocking the arrow on the right side is associated with the "thumb draw" which is and Asian style more common for horse archery and lighter bows. Nocking the arrow on the left side is associated with the "mediterranean draw" and mostly used in European infantry tradition. I would like to see horse archers in Bannerlord using the thumb draw and infantry using Mediterranean draw. Cultural differences would also be cool: Khuzait and Aserai using thumb draw.
Back
Top Bottom