Search results for query: *

1. Am I going crazy? Nobody looks old anymore

Nevermind, just saw some similar threads I couldn't locate before posting this. Seems it's a bug and will be fixed in the next patch. Sweet!
  2. Am I going crazy? Nobody looks old anymore

So I just reinstalled the game (1.5.9), cleared all the mods I was using and I was expecting to see people look their age again but the aging in the face did not return. Is this a bug, is anybody experiencing a 73 old granny now looking hot and more like 25? Where did all the wrinkles go...
  3. Official Modding Documentation

You can. However, Taleworlds didn't and don't recommend it. The scene editor can't sculpt the fine water erosion and weathering channels, which they created in Houdini. World Machine can provide similar erosion. If you sculpt your worldmap in the scene editor, you will probably need to export its heightmap to an external software package to produce comparable results to Calradia's main_map.

Okay, thanks for the info, will look into it :smile:
  4. Official Modding Documentation

Can we make campaign maps with the current tools?

Would also like to know this.

Map editor looks great btw! Fairly straightforward to use so far when following the video which was posted on it.
  5. Resolved Problem with trees and plants

" GPU NVIDIA 344.73 "

Those video card drivers are 4 years old. Might want to go straight to nvidia.com and download the newest.

Yep, that fixed it, I assumed Nvidia was automatically updating my drivers~ obviously not!

Thanks very much kind sir

(I actually updated to the newest driver and it has a problem with the game but reading through other threads and apparently slightly older drivers work fine and they did!)
  6. In Progress Crash after start - direct3d 11 device has been removed or reset

Awesome, that worked! Problem solved~ Nvidia sort it out!
  7. In Progress Crash after start - direct3d 11 device has been removed or reset

i can't play it because it crash right after I press "play" button in launcher (error: direct3d 11 device has been removed or reset).

I tried verifying files
    My GPU drivers and DirectX are up to date
    Image Sharpening is disabled
    GPU is not overclocked
    Bannerlord.exe, Bannerlord.Native.exe and launcher have full acces (and I start it as administrator)
    I tried to launch the game through the command line prompt
    I limited FPS to 30
    Nothing work :sad:

I'm sure it is 100% Nvidia GPU issue, because when I switch GPU to integrated Intel, game starts (but it is unplayable due to low fps)

Same issues as you~

Mine also starts too with integrated Intel but unplayable

My specs

GeForce GTX 970M
    Driver version 456.38
    Intel Core i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz
    16GB Ram
    1920 x 1080 60hz
  8. Resolved Problem with trees and plants

Same issue in 1.5.1
    Still not fixed

texture.png
  9. Resolved Problem with trees and plants

Still the same issue for the latest patches.

I also noticed that if I set the foliage to very low quality this greatly reduces the size of the plants and can make a map semi playable. Not ideal but it helps sometimes when it's very open ground. Although I've noticed arrows getting stuck in invisible obstacles.
  10. Resolved Problem with trees and plants

No joy sorry!
  11. Resolved Problem with trees and plants

Trees falling down and hundreds of plants across the screen. Only started happening with recent update 1.4.2 I tried a new campaign, loading old games, switching up games settings, nothing fixed it. I haven't installed any community-made mods Intel core i7-4710HQ cpu 2.50GHz RAM 16GB System...
  12. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Welcome to the ricefields.
    ? basically
  13. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

BUG report

Just updated the game there, something wonky going on with trees and plants......

The plants get so thick I can hardly see what I'm at.
    Tried new campaign, old saved games etc, nothing working.
Back
Top Bottom