Search results for query: *

• Users: remik
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP - General ghost kingdoms

hello, i'm tremendously enjoying my time on the game so first of all thanks for that :) although there's something that's been bothering me : remnants of a kingdom you wiped ( no cities and castles left ) will still harass you and raid your villages.. I feel like once a non player kingdom has...
  2. Resolved bug report

hello, none of the subcategories seem to be fitting the bugs i have to report so i guess i'm posting here. first bug : in siege deployment phase, transferring troops to another "command group" ( like transferring your cav units to your infantry group bound to the key 1 ) causes the UI to...
  3. Resolved 2 new bugs.

alright so here are two new bugs with 1.4.3 : 1. strange interactions around villages and their militia, it's like all villages and their militia are hostile whenever there are ennemies within their walls ( even though i'm not at war with the faction owning the village ). quick examples : i...
  4. Resolved 2 bugs report + little bit of feedback.

Hello. i've encountered 2 bugs which are really upsetting. One is in siege, when it starts it makes either 2 units groups or a ton of subgroups and it's mixing all of my units ( which means my archers for example behave as melee troops and rush the ladders instead of shooting arrows ). while...
Back
Top Bottom