Search results for query: *

• Users: John25-
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. John25-

Force dismounted units in multiplayer

Hello, I have created multiplayers maps that can be played in battle mode. However, one of them should be played without mounted units for this game type. What should I do for this to happen, considering this situation only applies to this map and only in battle mode? (i.e. not a problem to...
  2. John25-

AI lords won't apply skill

Hello, After giving AI lords 'knows_surgery_7', the skill does appear in their character window, but it is not applied in battles. Here is an example: Based on this post I thought it would be fine, but I guess it only works when the lord is a member of player's party; player then benefits...
  3. John25-

Faction orders: 'Vassals still need time to attend their own business'

Hi there, does anyone know how to reduce the amount of time needed for vassals to 'attend their own business'? I am working on a mod with smaller factions (only 5/6 lords in each) and smaller parties as well. But after approx. 10 to 15 days of campaign, faction orders change to inactivity and...
  4. John25-

Heraldic items for custom banner

Hello, in camp menu I have added an option for creating a custom banner via prsnt_custom_banner*. It works well with the banner on the map** But it doesn't work with heraldic items, towns/castles, and also does not show up in character notes. Is there any way to make them use custom banners...
  5. John25-

Making a NPC use a specific animation in a specific place

Hi, how can I make a NPC use a specific animation when they are located in a specific place? For example, a companion who would appear elsewhere than in tavern but would have a different animation at that moment/place. I have tried to do something similar to this from module_scripts.py: It...
  6. John25-

Issue with Freelancer after being defeated while enlisted

Hi, I have been facing this issue after I integrated Freelancer to my mod. If my party gets defeated while I am enlisted, I will always have the "Your enemies take you prisoner" menu displayed, and will be held captive for a few hours. But in addition to this, the message "{player} has been...
  7. John25-

Disabling companion personality clashes and morality objections

Hi, I am looking for a way to disable some of these. I first changed npc characters in module_scripts.py, but it did nothing. I then disabled them, e.g. #(troop_set_slot, "trp_npc1", slot_troop_morality_type, tmt_egalitarian), #borcha #(troop_set_slot, "trp_npc1"...
  8. John25-

Changing default AI combat behaviour

In my mod I have noticed that sometimes one of the faction does not move and 'waits' for the other one in battle. So is there a way to change it and make all factions charge instead of keeping their position or even advancing progressively over the battlefield? (i.e. to make it the same way as...
  9. John25-

Disabling 'Day's training is complete' message

Sometimes* this message is displayed at the end of each day: *I have noticed that it seems related to the fact of having companions in my party I have been trying to find a way to prevent this message from being displayed but there doesn't seem to be any reference to it in the module system...
  10. John25-

Making AI lords update their banner when they join another faction

Hi there, I know how to make lords use their faction's banner - but I am looking for a way to make them update their banner if they join another faction. Is that possible?
  11. John25-

Changing the amount of cattle heads in a village

Is the a way to increase/decrease the amount of cattle heads that can be bought in each village? I would personally want to make it lower for the game to be just a bit more challenging - but the question can also apply to anyone else interested in increasing it. I did find this in...
  12. John25-

Disabling AI lords/ladies' age in character window

I would like to remove AI lords and ladies ' age from their character window, is there a way to do so? When removing pieces of coding from initialize_aristocracy (module_scripts.py) it then says "Age: 0" in-game, so that doesn't seem to be what I am looking for
  13. John25-

Disabling a multiplayer game type

I am trying to disable "Invasion" multiplayer game type in my mod, but without deleting all the coding that is related to it in the module system. Is there a way to simply disable the option when selecting a game type? It can be done for factions by putting them after "kingdoms_end" in...
  14. John25-

Earning unwanted XP when creating character

Hi there, I have tried to simplify the singleplayer character creation process by skipping all the questions at the beginning (e.g. your father was, as a child you were, etc.) and just putting a single 'Continue' option that brings the player straight to the skills screen. It was working fine...
  15. John25-

Having random meshes for a single horse

Hi everyone, I am working on a mod in which horses should have different colours (meshes) on a single item instead of having three times the same item but with a different mesh for each one. You could tell me to just leave it as it is, but this brings an issue: One of the units in the mod can...
  16. John25-

SP Tutorial Module System Changing AI lords' age

Hi everyone, this is how to change AI lords' age As you probably know, AI lords and ladies can be: - A king (between 50 and 60 years old) - A father (between 45 and 64 years old) and his spouse (aged 49) - A son (between 22 and 39 years old) and his sister (aged 19) - An unaffiliated lord...
  17. John25-

Trying to decrease minimum AI lords party size

Hi, I know there are other threads on how to change AI party sizes through module_scripts.py and module_party_templates.py, but I have been facing an issue and could not find anything about it (maybe I have just missed the solution). I have successfully decreased party sizes, but now lords who...
Back
Top Bottom