Search results for query: *

1. TheLordOfTheDiamond

Mods to... avoid?

I am new to this. With plenty of Mods to try, could you guys advise me on what to avoid? A New Dawn, Anno Domini, Medieval Conquest, etc. which ones, for example, have game breaker issues? Plus, could you advice on any tool to adjust the size of notifications and perhaps text in general? I am...
  2. TheLordOfTheDiamond

Game not starting in Steam. Any advice?

When I click on play in Steam the game does not launch. I tried to run it as admin but nothing. Verified files etc. Any tip?
  3. TheLordOfTheDiamond

Tried Warband for the first time. Why didn't they just do a remastered version instead of Bannerlord?

So, after a year or so I decided to get a cheap copy of Warband. It is hard if you come from BL. I am trying Floris Evolved and I can see why people were commenting on Warband's features. So, my question is: Why haven't they decided to just remaster what they had instead of adventuring in BL...
  4. TheLordOfTheDiamond

POLL: DLCs from Taleworlds

If this company publishes DLCs for Bannerlord. Are you going to buy it?
  5. TheLordOfTheDiamond

POLL: Will you buy any other EA game after what you are experiencing with Bannerlord?

This was the first time I ourchased something in early access. And you? Giving what is going on with these guys, are you going to invest your coins in something similar in the future?
  6. TheLordOfTheDiamond

SP - General We should have birds

You know? Like you enter the battle field or when assaulting hideouts black crows fly from a tree or something like that.
  7. TheLordOfTheDiamond

SP - General Better visuals in dressing room

I think we could have better visuals when operating in the inventory. For example, when I select a helmet, I would like to see the character in a close-up. This would allow me to see/appreciate the features of what I am wearing. Similarly, when I change boots, I would like to see a close-up of...
  8. TheLordOfTheDiamond

SP - General Add option/button for autotrading when prices are green

I believe it would be useful to have somewhere to click to that we automatically sell all the items that are green in price without having to slide the bar. that would save lots of time. Do you guys have any other suggestions?
  9. TheLordOfTheDiamond

Need More Info Crash after clicking LT on joypad to reassign controls

Summary: It happened three times one after the other. I want to reassign the controls and change "show indicators" to my LB joypad button. I click and it crashes. How to Reproduce: Scene Name (if related): different scenes also while riding on the map. Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer...
  10. TheLordOfTheDiamond

Error on start

Do you guys know how to solve this?
  11. TheLordOfTheDiamond

SP - General Would you like to see more information in the diplomacy tab?

Yes, I would like to see who is at war with who, for example.
  12. TheLordOfTheDiamond

SP - General Technical details in smithing

While forging a new weapon you get different tech info about each component of the weapon; for example, a blade has speed, damage, weight, cut etc. You get numbers such as "swing speed": 87 Problem: when you have many components, and click many times to forge the perfect weapon, the difference...
  13. TheLordOfTheDiamond

Bunch of questions

Ok, let's talk about this... - Does Nathanos ever die? He lost two wives, by the way. Oh man... - How come my workshops are "level 1"? Am I supposed to upgrade them? - What's the threshold age to get married and have kids? - I have plenty of money now and I do not know what to do. How do you...
  14. TheLordOfTheDiamond

Resolved My companion wins a tournament but award does not show in the inventory

My guy won a horse but when I check our inventory there is no horse. Is this intended or a problem?
Back
Top Bottom