Search results for query: *

1. Lonewarrior

Need More Info General Sandbox.dll is protected or corrupt error

Over the last few days I have been getting weird crashes on 1.5.7 This happens when using a custom campaign map and the crashes started on the campaign map, but once they start it affects the unmodded game as well. Using Dnspy I was able to get a reference to sandbox.dll as the cause and the...
  2. Lonewarrior

Need More Info Visual glitchs on map after recent hotfix

No mods enabled. 1.5.7 version of bannerlord: Steam files Verified after hotfix but issue remains. Ive never seen this problem before. Before the hotfix everything was working fine, but the main map now shows this for me:
  3. Lonewarrior

In Progress Resource Browser Models and textures that were imported in previous versions freeze mod tools.

Almost all models and textures freeze the mod tools if you try and open a mod containing them as long as the file was created using a previous version of mod tools. I’ve been informed by others with this problem that it appears to be the Tpac files created when importing to the tools causing the...
  4. Lonewarrior

Resolved Model & Animation Viewer Crashes when placing human entity

Simple. Open model viewer select to place human enitity Mod tools crash Even with no mods running Crash report: 2021-02-05_14.23.44_00000000000000000000000000000000
  5. Lonewarrior

Need More Info Resource Browser Factor color in resource editor and importing textures not working correctly

The Coloring on the resource browser when opening an armor for example is not working. Firstly the items are too bright. HOW IT USED TO LOOK in older versions of the game: Please note the darker color is fine and working, i reduced the factor color Importing same armor and textures to a...
  6. Lonewarrior

Suggestion General Please give us access to older mod tools like you do game versions on steam.

1.5.7 s a great example of how the mod tools have been broken. Over the last 2 months, bugs have been building up and up and have not been addressed or even added to the known bugs when they are easily reproducible. The mod tools are full of crashes and broken tools that no longer work. If we...
  7. Lonewarrior

Resolved Scene Editor Finally got my main_map to load but now I spawn under terrain by miles and I’m stuck in top down view.

Sorry for another bug report, my other bug is still there but I finally got my map from 1.5.4 to load in game but now I’m stuck under the terrain. It spawns me about a mile under the floor even though the navmesh is correct in the scene editor and is actually above ground. It seems to have...
  8. Lonewarrior

Need More Info Scene Editor Cant paint terrain in 1.5.5 editor as it crashes and any maps from 1.5.4 and earlier have painting messed up.

Attempting to paint any terrain at all now just crashes the mod tools when editing a main_map. Also When opening the main map in the mod tools scene editor (1.5.5) that was made in a 1.5.4 version, all of the terrain paint on the map has been changed to default (such as when I painted snow)...
  9. Lonewarrior

Need More Info General Error with game reading some files English to other languages

The last time I reported this bug I was told that some files are currently “unmoddable” However I now believe this wasn’t the issue. What happens is the following: I create a mod and change factions and banners (just an example) but a small amount of players report that no matter what they do...
  10. Lonewarrior

Need More Info Scene Editor Game will not load map if I edit it, this error appears:

When I try and make any edit to the main map terrain or navmesh, I get an error message when you get to the training area and try to leave. I have tested this a few times, reverting to a backup version of my map fixed the issue but any edits to terrain bring this message up again:
  11. Lonewarrior

Resolved Scene Editor Custom map mains will not load in game anymore after update

My custom main map crashes when I try to start a new campaign, usually this can be solved after an update by opening the editor and saving the map in an up to date version of the editor. I have done this and it still crashes. I can load the map in the editor and save it but now it just crashes...
  12. Lonewarrior

Resolved General Mod tools do not launch in version 1.5.4

When the mod tools are launched after the 1.5.4 update an error occurrs saying it cant find the launcher. I have validated steam for the mod tools and the main bannerlord game and it still does not work Here is a screenshot of the messege:
  13. Lonewarrior

Game locking up with some items I’ve made with no pattern

Some items I’ve made lock up the game in battle with no apparent pattern. For example one helm I made works fine with no issues, so I made a variation and removed a small part and now the game locks up randomly in battle. Both use the same textures (placeholders because spending days creating...
  14. Lonewarrior

Suggestion General Add command to hide head (xml files)

I’ve noticed you can use commands on an item in the .xml armors to hide hands and hide body etc, this allows for great freedom of creating armors without having to worry about clipping issues and allows for the creation of some cool armors. However using the command “hides_head” on an item...
  15. Lonewarrior

Need More Info General Xml files not working correctly for some people

This is going to sound impossible and if I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes I would also think it was impossible. Let’s say I make a new map, when the map saves it auto changes the settlements file. Someone then installs my mod, they start a new game and the settlements appears as vanilla game...
  16. Lonewarrior

New to modelling, armor Is invisible in game

I have generated the Tpac files etc in the editor After opening and exporting from blender, but my armor appears invisible in game? Not really sure what I’m doing wrong, I’ve tried a few times, even tried just exporting armor to blender from the game and importing it back and the same thing...
  17. Lonewarrior

Some objects in scene editor can’t be moved.

Some of the objects in sieges (mainly bettering rams and siege towers) can’t be moved in the scene editor, they snap back to where they were located when you tried to move them. Deleting them just crashes the game when you enter a siege, locking and unlocking them in the editor doesn’t have any...
  18. Lonewarrior

How to export models or textures?

Im sure there was an option in the resource browser before, I want to edit one of the in game textures but the option seems to have dissapeared.
  19. Lonewarrior

Resolved Scene Editor Cost for terrain has no effect on movement speed

In the editor, changing the settings for the “cost” of terrain has no effect on the movement speed, this is under navmesh and mesh edit mode of :face I was under the impression that this would add to the movement speed, however if set to the maximum of 200, npcs and the player will try to avoid...
  20. Lonewarrior

Vanilla assets still showing up in mod for some people after I deleted them.

I don’t know why but a problem (and I’ve seen other modders pages report it to) with the base game files keeps appearing. So let’s say I change all the spclans names and banners. It doesn’t show up in some gamers games. Thing is I made my folders (for this reason) to overwrite the base game...
Back
Top Bottom