Search results for query: *

1. Best shieldwall infantry (that is also good enough for sieges)?

I think it depends on your perference and play style? Quality, quantity or cost effective? There are so many troops in Perisno. Even the Perisno Guardian seems to option :smile:
  2. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Hi, I have two questions: Does Fountain temple do anything? Or is it just for lore? Is there some quest if you are an elf, or smth? I visited it as a human, spoke with the priestess but she just provided some background info. Also I found a chest but there wasn't an option to open it.

Second, does offering a sacrifice to the gods do anything? (Option with your kingdom priest) Or is it also just a flavour?

Thanks to anyone, who knows answer
    Sorry if it is not the best answer but Here is what I have experienced

Have been to Fountain temple before, but only get some background info and I am a human so not sure about if it would be different. I didn't find the chest you mention but since there were other chests in Fountain Hall and Third legion post with chest of legendary weapon and it can be open by pressing F normally, so maybe in the future the dev would put something there like the new legendary sword they added in the Post.

I didn't touch religous much before except donating some money to the preists in Maccan. And did some tests now with the kingdom preist to answer your question.

Here is what I found

By donating to the two priests in Maccan you get honor and change the relationship with the two religous. You begin negative with both so the Divine Aethling and Holy Crusader party would attack you as enemy in Maacave territory innitally. And you can not recruit them from prisoner with negative relationship?
    Plus these two preists could disappear after I took the Maccan.

Does offering a sacrifice to the gods ? It changes your relationship with possible relative religous and relations with Maccan if it is old god or new god, offers your option to recuirt some faith troop from your kingdom preists. And offer your chance to recruit high level faith troops from prisoner? Since now recruitment from prisoner have different formulars regard relationship, player level and persuvation level. I could only confirm that at low level maybe <30 and negative relations I can't recruit Holy crusader, Divine Aething and Templar of Faith. Church of Faith begin positive relationship with you, so the only limit should be your level I suppose? Only find them in prisoner twice so far, and could only get some Templar of Faith at high level so I am not sure if you could possiblely recuruit Paladin of Faith from prisoner when you choose Church of Faith as offical and have high enough relationship with them by a sacrifice to the gods. If that is possible then a sacrifice would be the only way to boost relation with these religous reliablly after you took Maccan since other events are quite random and you may not have lots of chance to help them in fight.

Hopefully these could be helpful. Feel free to let me know if there is anything more you would like to know
  3. Aggressiveness of Falcon and other countries

There's no way to supply assaulting units with extra arrows in sieges, but if the battle chest exists in a siege, you can fill your inventory with quivers and replace them as they run out.
    It is very unfortune, but the chest is the only solution through
  4. Aggressiveness of Falcon and other countries

The Zann will eventually attack the Falcons, but by that point they'll be so powerful you might not win; or worse, the Falcon might beat the Zann.

If you choose who you want to live for now, you should build towards a defensive pact, so that both kingdoms will be ready to attack. You could easily beat the Zann if somehow you make a defensive pact with three factions.
    Thanks for reply. That's true that Zann could be too strong but they might not that fearsome in siege battle compared with falcon. Their number are large but with 450+ army on my perposal and 3k+ reserve and don't mind casuality of my vassal, even hords could be defeated on 1v1 base and a total war is still winable. But many senorios are such a nightmare because of unseen wall in senorio and buggy postion problem with unreasonal casulty. The Sut was a nightmare and I saw some Youtube about seige in Fountian Hall. So I thought it might be good for sannity to took Fountain Hall from Zann than from Falcon. Personaly I feel that Falcon are more tough and tortured to kill in seige.

Maybe I would return the play through to kill hords first and see what would happen in a fair play ground and maybe kill everyone and skip some insane seige with cheat (which I will NOT mind at all)

By the way anyone know how to edit to give supply of arrows to the attack side in siege? It would be more fun and realistic when you have half continent and supply should not be a problem that time
  5. Aggressiveness of Falcon and other countries

Hello every one may I ask how aggressive the falcon would be? Would they innitally declare war on others? Here is the senorio: I have the territory of Kulun, Drahara,Reich, Sut and Valhala and most of castles from Harkkon Falcon killed dwarf and have Karin Zann took most of Elintor and...
  6. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

I recall the only way to edit that would be through the developer code, which isn't accessible unless a version of it is released by one of the developers.

Red Immortals should be easy to add using a Warband editing tool, there's quite a few different ones available in the modding section of the TaleWorlds forums.

Sorry for reply late and thanks for the answer. Didn't play a lot perisno these days but figured out how to use one of the editor

PS for those who is might interest, it is also an alternitive way to bypass the recurment limit by edit your save to give the troop you like to hire
  7. Perisno Q&A + FAQ

Hi could someone please teach me how to remove the requirement of recruit high tier troop from prisoner? It really become painful to miss the high tier troop to recruit. thanks in advance

By the way if I sell the red immortal prisoner already, is there any way to get some in this save? i.e. add them into some troop update list?
Back
Top Bottom