Search results for query: *

1. Castle Gates

Nevermind - now I can't even load the scene without the entire thing crashing. Back to the beginning
  2. Castle Gates

I did not but I just did and the error disappeared. Thanks! I had a feeling that it had to be under it in that context i just couldn't figure it out until you said child entity! Next mission is to figure out why i can't use battania_gatehause_door_closed. I'm doing a Battle of Alesia scene, hoping to make a video of it. Thanks for your help!
  3. Castle Gates

I appreciate the response. I gave that a try but it is still happening. I think it might have something to do with my navmesh maybe
  4. Editor Entity C+P

Bannerlord
  5. Castle Gates

Hey there, I am trying to create a castle gate and it keeps saying "There must be one enity with wait position tag under castle gate". I have an npc_wait entity down in front of the gate but it just won't work. Any suggestions will help. Thanks!
  6. Editor Entity C+P

Hey there everyone, I read through the documentation and i may have missed it but is it possible to copy and paste multiple entities? Trying to make a large fort and wanted to think smarter before harder. Thanks
  7. Resolved Crashing Going Into Siege

Just an update all of that stuff mentioned is updated but it still persists. I also noticed another thread that said the arenas spawn with no weapons, i’m experiencing that also if it makes a difference. Thanks for the response!
  8. Resolved Crashing Going Into Siege

Summary: Every time i attempt to go into a siege battle my game crashes. It started on a modded version then i removed the mods and it is still happening. How to Reproduce: Basically just join an army and join them for a siege battle. It also happens when you siege on your own or join them...
  9. The Norman Brigade

You guys active on multiplayer?
Back
Top Bottom