Search results for query: *

• Users: Takazul
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info Tournament Crash

Summary: When I try to start a tournament straight from the campaign map, I get a gpu driver load failure. Drivers are up to date, only happens in Bannerlord since 1.2.3 beta hotfix. How to Reproduce: Start tourney from campaign map in 1.2.3 beta. Has happened in Zeonica and Ortysia. Have you...
  2. In Progress UI Bug - Max Skill

Summary: On my current playthrough, I've got 4 cunning and no focus points in scouting. As I understand it, that means my skill max is 46. And while I have 46 points and 0% growth rate, the skill does not go red. However, on the same character, both medicine and engineering have maxed out at 32...
  3. Resolved Siege Engine Targeting

Summary: In 1.2.0 beta, I have noticed that troops using siege engines will fire into your own walls, if enemies are present. For example, it will fire at the top of the ladder point (where enemies are climbing up), regardless of whether your troops are there to defend. Killing DOZENS of your...
  4. Need More Info Full Computer Freeze

Summary: Periodically while playing, (I think while loading battles? It's unpredictable), I will get a complete computer freeze. When it occurs, everything freezes and all my USBs go out. My initial thought was hardware, but I've run every benchmark test I could think of (Intel Processor...
  5. Undermine Loyalty?

I'm playing a bandit playthrough in 1.1.0. I'm having issues with the towns I want to take over not rebelling. Which got me thinking, are there efficient ways to undermine loyalty without being at war, i.e. raiding the villages? So far, all I can tell is do gang leader missions to lower...
  6. Resolved Village Needs Raw Materials

Summary: In the new quest (I think it's new with 1.1 beta) Village Needs Raw Materials, the quest cannot complete even though I have more than enough of the requested item. For me, the quest requires "5 crude iron." I smelted weapons and now have 10 in inventory. Quest is showing 0/5 and I...
  7. In Progress Achievements Disabled

Summary: Since going live, I get a notification that "achievements are disabled' at the beginning of each session. I am playing vanilla, no cheats CAMPAIGN (as I understand they aren't available in sandbox). Here is the forum cross-post of others having the issue too...
  8. Achievements disabled?

Every time I jump into my game I get a quick flash notification that "achievements are disabled." I am playing current live version, in a campaign started in 1.0.2, unmodded, no cheats.
  9. Resolved Blue Ghost Pony

Summary: With the most recent patch, I started to get blue underground ghosts of parties as I move across the map. The attached screen shot shows it for my party and a nearby caravan. How to Reproduce: Play, travel on campaign map. Have you used cheats and if so which: None. Scene Name (if...
  10. In Progress Retreat Loot Bug

Summary: With the new changes to retreating and army behavior, when an army retreats from battle after a "loss" they stay engaged with the attacking / defending army (which is a decent enough change). However, I've noticed, particularly with sieges, while defending, you can go through 4/5 waves...
  11. Resolved Kicked out of City during Siege.

Summary: I was a Khuzaiti defender of Alakat while the Aseri were besieging it. While waiting, I got a notification that "the Khuzait and Sturgians are no longer at war." And it kicked me out of the city. Khuzait and Sturgia weren't at war. Even if they were, it shouldn't have had any effect on...
  12. Resolved Siege Defense and Attack Bugs

Summary: When defending/attacking in a siege AI pathing will often get "stuck" and just path back and forth in the same spot. As a defender you can't retreat to "fix" the bug even though the battle stalemates forever. How to Reproduce: Play a close siege battle. Have you used cheats and if so...
  13. In Progress Kranirog (sp?) Castle

Summary: I am not sure if this is a bug or not (given the updated map scenes). But I just defended a siege a Kranirog (spelling), the one south of Varcheg on the border with Battania, and the castle map is a cliff face with a HUGE body of water behind it (the ocean!?). Seems like an it's the...
  14. Need More Info Game Starting in Windowed Mode

Summary: The game sometimes starts up in Fullscreen Windowed mode. How to Reproduce: About 75% of the time using continue from launcher. Have you used cheats and if so which: None Scene Name (if related): N/A Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Windows 11 GPU: GTX 2080 GPU Driver...
  15. SP - General Mercenary Confirmation Box.

I know it's a small thing. But can we get a confirmation box before purchasing mercenaries in the tavern? Could be something simple, like with the new loot confirmation one. The number of times I've dropped 10-15k in mid game (when it matters) is too damn high!
  16. In Progress [1.8.0 Beta] Hideout Troop Selection

Summary: The troops you select to go into a hideout aren't the ones that go with you. E.g., I selected 4 melee / 5 crossbowman, 9 melee went in with me. How to Reproduce: Use troop selector before a hideout. Have you used cheats and if so which: No. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots &...
  17. Resolved Major Freezing and Stuttering

Summary: Over the last week or so, I have noticed a dramatic rise in freezing and stuttering. Before this morning, it was noticeable, but tolerable. I played this morning without little issue. However, I went to the dentist and noticed an ~110 B update through steam. After that update, I...
  18. [Bug - Beta e1.7.0] Save & Exit

If you boot up the campaign using the "Continue" button on the launcher. "Save & Exit" does not exit. You've got to use Alt-F4.
  19. [BUG e1.7.0] Order of Battle - Archers in Infantry

I love the Order of Battle System. However, there is a pretty serious bug (I think?) I split my infantry into Groups 1 and 2 and Archers into 3 and 4. Worked great first battle. But now my archers are all group into 1 even though 3 and 4 are toggled as "Archers" with a 50/50 split. They are both...
  20. [BUG] Clan banner reverts to gold/brown after continuing campaign.

As the title says. Since 1.6.3 my clan banner reverts it's color back to the default gold/brown when I start up the campaign. The emblem itself stays the same, just the colors change. Not super important, but annoying. EDIT: Only happens 100% of the time after creating banner in character...
Back
Top Bottom