Search results for query: *

1. Please bring naval content to Bannerlord!

I would absolutely LOVE if TaleWorlds expanded the game map through naval travel, naval battles & island settlements (and possible new trade goods), but this would most likely be added as a paid DLC.
    I've never understood why there isn't a workshop for salted / cured food. Yeah not really necessary because doesn't spoil. Maybe it should? But with sea transports it would add the perfect opportunity to add the mechanic to the game.
  2. Revert back to the Warband System for Formations/Unit Assignments

yeah as said above i like the newer system but could do with some tweaks like more control over filters for formations (i want an easier way to make a block of just twohander inf)
    Yes! I miss my flanking force of line breakers.
  3. Workshops for 1.2.7 and 1.2.8

Does it make anything besides tools? Giving higher type ingots to it and getting... more tools... feels really bad to me (as a player who enjoys smithing my own weapons).
    That, I have not tested. The town does have some very, very high-end helms though. (One I've never seen before, worth 160k).
  4. Workshops for 1.2.7 and 1.2.8

I havent looked at it myself, but Silvermith use Ore, so I'm guessing its the same as with Smithy TW are too heavy handed with tweaks and most likely the amount of raw materials is way to high vs demand of the finished goods.

Example the iron ore for smithyworkshop is now 6 units as I've mentioned in pm's or asked you if my finding was correct rather.
    This is an excessive amount of mats and tanks the profit margins hard.

Overall though if you get 50-100 denars pr day and the cost to buy the shop is 25000 = 500 days or 250 days to break even.
    Which just dont feel "rewarding" for the player.
    Even when its 200 denars it just dont feel rewarding.

As the other poster says its "based around a longer game" than the current format really makes it be.

Just dont feel rewarding vs investment.

I've touched on it before on realisme vs "fun", and the mix they go is that its really fun for ppl who like to micro-manage and play the markets, for those its a super huge profit easy.
    For more casual gamers of this aspect, its tedious to say the least, you really shoudnt need to have a minor degree in finances to get this aspect of the game to be fun for the player.

I think they just "overdid" too many aspects of the game, and added in to many complex mechanics which makes it more realistic, but also less fun(unless of course that is your idea of fun).

That being said for pc-players there is already alot of mods you can use to fix most of the issues that TW is dropping the ball on.

Just feels like the dev is Clavicus Vile at that from TES, where the solution they provide to work, but its always a caveat that is worse.
    (Tes = The Elder Scrolls, Clavicus Vile is a Daedric Prince, he offers solutions to your problems, like the father who wanted to cure his daugther of vampirisme - he offered an axe..)
    Just an FYI, Smithy's can now use Iron bars (of all tiers) instead of just ore! Maybe it was always like that, but I only noticed it after seeing that the Input went from Iron Ore to Simply "iron." I've turned the Smithy in Varnovopal (spelling) into a freaking powerhouse by just supplying it with the Crude, wrought, and regular iron I get from smelting all my loot. It's currently year 4/5ish and it's constantly putting out 400 a day.
  5. In Progress UI Bug - Max Skill

I've got this bug again for medicine skill. Was able to upload a save with the bug currently happening. Medicine skill is maxed out at 46, but isn't showing red.
  6. Need More Info Tournament Crash

Hello, I have had a different ticket open for some time now relating to a different crash. How do I find the "Crash ID"?

I sent a screenshot of the crash uploader thing on my ticket, but it doesn't tell me anything.

I'd like to know this as well. The only reason I have them is because after you finish the uploader, you get a crash ID box, it tells you that it has been copied to the clipboard. So, if it's a repeat bug, I just hop on the forums and paste it into a post.
  7. Need More Info Tournament Crash

Here's a crash log from a few minutes ago: 2023-08-10_14.03.25_ba37daa815616e4c111e3b77e47a7f93

Same issue as Car Banseth. Crash to desktop if trying to start a tourney from campaign map.
  8. Need More Info Tournament Crash

Are the crash logs stored locally? I can try and find the Zeonica one where it happened too. (I did upload it).

EDIT: I did take a photo of the error. For some reason it didn't let me link it as a photo. He's the URL: GPU Crash
  9. Need More Info Tournament Crash

Summary: When I try to start a tournament straight from the campaign map, I get a gpu driver load failure. Drivers are up to date, only happens in Bannerlord since 1.2.3 beta hotfix. How to Reproduce: Start tourney from campaign map in 1.2.3 beta. Has happened in Zeonica and Ortysia. Have you...
  10. Resolved Siege Engine Targeting

Awesome, thank you.
  11. Resolved Ironman mode not working

I've got this as well. First game I thought I just forgot to check it. Nope. Check it and doesn't register in game.
  12. In Progress UI Bug - Max Skill

Hey, can you please share your save file with us via Ticket so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
    I sent in my game file. Unfortunately, since making the post, I've gone to 5 cunning and haven't remax'd scouting. Hopefully it can still be helpful in some way.
  13. In Progress UI Bug - Max Skill

Summary: On my current playthrough, I've got 4 cunning and no focus points in scouting. As I understand it, that means my skill max is 46. And while I have 46 points and 0% growth rate, the skill does not go red. However, on the same character, both medicine and engineering have maxed out at 32...
  14. Resolved Siege Engine Targeting

Sure, it was in Takor castle (the one south of Balgard--can't remember how to spell it.) I was defender (Sturgian) with about 450. Attacker (Khuzaits) had about 700. There was a catapult on the anchor point just left of the gate (orientated as defenders). It lobbed stones at the tower / ladder point that juts out just left of that engine.
  15. Resolved Siege Engine Targeting

Summary: In 1.2.0 beta, I have noticed that troops using siege engines will fire into your own walls, if enemies are present. For example, it will fire at the top of the ladder point (where enemies are climbing up), regardless of whether your troops are there to defend. Killing DOZENS of your...
  16. Beta Patch Notes v1.2.0-v1.2.6

The combat changes seem really nice. Formations are much more "strategic" when they engage. Hell, you can even tell by how much more defensive the AI is in tourneys. Good job!
  17. Patch Notes v1.1.4

Is this a big patch, like extremely big? Or just regular patch, the same as 1.0.0 or 1.1.0?
    I know another thread they said they were overhauling (or maybe just tweaking) combat AI. So probably big. Plus duh called it 1.2!
  18. Need More Info Full Computer Freeze

My CPU is not overclocked. I will keep task manager and Speccy open next time to see if there's anything that stands out to me.
  19. Need More Info Full Computer Freeze

Summary: Periodically while playing, (I think while loading battles? It's unpredictable), I will get a complete computer freeze. When it occurs, everything freezes and all my USBs go out. My initial thought was hardware, but I've run every benchmark test I could think of (Intel Processor...
  20. In Progress [v1.1.0.11398 Beta] Alley Crash

I am still having this issue in 1.1 live. Here is my dump ID: 2023-03-03_18.08.28_ba37daa815616e4c111e3b77e47a7f93. Second time today.
Back
Top Bottom