Search results for query: *

1. Darkening Demise

How To Add Maps To Custom Battle?

I used the Enhanced Battle Test mod for a long time back when the beta was around. It truly is a must have mod. But one thing I don't like in the full game version is that there's no multiplayer maps and other type of maps. So can someone help me add multiplayer maps to the list? I would...
  2. Darkening Demise

SP - General Make New UI Optional! >:(

Seriously we don't need a console UI for keyboard and mouse. Its awkward and horribly laid out. Make it optional in the gameplay section of the options menu. The old one was perfect, this new one is only good for controller users and future console port.
  3. Darkening Demise

SP - General Vlandia Needs More Troops and Variation

Vlandia is the most neglected faction in the game. They have the least troops, variety, maps, and updates. They only have spears and shields and crossbows. Its pitiful how little love they get. I see more love for Battania than Vlandia. Vlandia needs the following troops added -Longbow...
  4. Darkening Demise

SP - General Properly Label Siege Maps In Custom Battle

Unless you're a hardcore player you won't remember who Varnovopal and Argoron belongs to. What if you want a certain siege map for certain defenders? You shouldn't need to Google it, to which you won't get any results for in the first place because Google search is garbage. What should be done...
  5. Darkening Demise

Mod Tools Questions

What do I place for spawns? What do I need for just a basic battle map? What do I need to do for the keep retreat point? What do I need to do for the boundary for retreating? How to set up gates properly? I got inner and outer, but outer is warning me its not set up right. But if I rotate it the...
  6. Darkening Demise

Resolved General RGL CONTENT WARNING

So I launched the tools tonight and I get non stop warning messages about shader cache for the first and then non stop RGL COTNENT WARNINGs. I had to use Task Manager to force quit to stop it all. They just wouldn't stop. Empire building mesh this Empire building mesh that.
  7. Darkening Demise

Resolved 1.5.3. Sieges Crash Game

I keep crashing when launching sieges, field battles and village battles work just fine. Its exclusively just sieges. I was able to get a few to work but most of the time it crashes, especially during castle sieges. Empire and Aserai ones crash, I haven't tested others. Going to try again. The...
  8. Darkening Demise

Resolved Cheats Not Working

Enabling them in the text document or in game via console doesn't work. All cheats are broken.
  9. Darkening Demise

SP - General Expand Sieges

Its too typical and nothing really changes right now. Two towers, one ram, one wall. The defends gather around the gate and get slaughtered after the attackers get in. That needs to change. So here's something you can do. Make the battles move into the settlement. If the defenders are being...
  10. Darkening Demise

SP - Battles & Sieges Keep Battles

We need them back from Warband, after all if the troops retreat to the Keep. Its clear there's still a fight left. Also let the player retreat too, not just the AI. I hate that right now where only your troops can escape in one piece during a siege. You have to die.
  11. Darkening Demise

Resolved 1.4.3. Icons and Portraits Don't Render

They just stay blank and the rendering icon appears in the inventory but never renders the images.
  12. Darkening Demise

Resolved Major CPU Usage 1.4.3. BETA

Problem: My CPU seems to be used up pretty badly in the latest 1.4.3. BETA patch released today. The game will stutter a lot and freeze a lot. Cutting sound or even just freezing entirely without sound or sound and music plays but the game is frozen. I didn't have this issue with 1.4.3. when it...
  13. Darkening Demise

Resolved Crashes During Family Rescue Quest 1.4.3. BETA

So after rescuing my family, out of nowhere I get this quest I don't even remember anything regarding the story because it sucks and there shouldn't be a main quest. Anyways. After saving apparently my brother and a sister now? Anyways. I can choose to execute the bandit leader or whatever and I...
  14. Darkening Demise

Resolved Diplomacy Crashes Game

When it comes time to vote the game CTDs. On anything. 1.4.2.
Back
Top Bottom