Search results for query: *

1. Darkening Demise

Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord Video Review by IGN

I guess the good features of Warband were not canon at the time of Bannerlord's story to be brought back. Sad that game is still better outside of graphics.
  2. Darkening Demise

Wouldn't it be better if siege towers be like this

The Warband tower was better than Bannerlord. You had cover, stairs instead of ladders, and a top for archers. But it was only for multiplayer.
  3. Darkening Demise

What Do You Play for in Bannerlord? What Keeps you Going?

I left since its more lackluster than Warband with more problems tech wise. Plus right now with no real mod support its a dead in the water project that I regret wasting $50 on.
  4. Darkening Demise

The console version of Bannerlord has more features like BANNERS

You can play it on PC as well (both in b2c and b2b) - aka this is the Gamescom version rather than "console" version.
    When you going to add

Bandits attacking villages
    Helping villagers defend their village from bandits
    No poems
    No courting
    No feasts
    No weddings (its just a watered down cutscene with no substance now used to be a real time event)
    No dueling lords
    No weather (never rains at all or any sandstorms)
    No custom troops
    No variation in sieges they're all the same scripted events
    No criminal options like they advertised with being a crime lord
    Still missing battle scenes and settlements still share battlefields with others instead of being unique
    No character to NPCs, in Warband they had unique character for the NPCs. Now they're all generic and say the same things
  5. Darkening Demise

Patch Notes e1.8.0

Still Missing

• Bandits attacking villages
    • Helping villagers defend their village from bandits
    • No poems
    • No courting
    • No feasts
    • No weddings (its just a watered down cutscene with no substance now used to be a real time event)
    • No dueling lords
    • No weather (never rains at all or any sandstorms)
    • No custom troops
    • No variation in sieges they're all the same scripted events
    • No criminal options like they advertised with being a crime lord
    • Still missing battle scenes and settlements still share battlefields with others instead of being unique
    • No character to NPCs, in Warband they had unique character for the NPCs. Now they're all generic and say the same things
    • Sexism (then again in today's PC world I guess this is the least likely to return)
    This game is truly a Skyrim of Mount and Blade relying too heavily on modders to fix and finish the game. Guess that was their end goal after all. While the fanboys will cry "but but updates and DLC dur!" The reality is they're releasing a unfinished game.
  6. Darkening Demise

To the developers about NFT usage

Wow the mods and devs are banning people for being against NFTs in this thread. I'm done with this company.
  7. Darkening Demise

5 kids and all 5 girls? really?

RNG Gods do not favor you child. Maybe you should sacrifice more improved sheep textures.
  8. Darkening Demise

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

No no no there will be no assassinations we can't have fun and be expected to do actual work when we can just milk a half baked game and let modders do the rest making us the Turkish Bethesda.-Taleworlds, 2022.
  9. Darkening Demise

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

Bannerlord has about as much depth as a puddle when it comes to dialogue. Better combat but worse dialogue, diplomacy, etc. than Warband. Still no duels either. No sexism towards women. Warband had much more going for it. RP means nothing in Bannerlord. Its like going from a Bioware to Bethesda title.
  10. Darkening Demise

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.1

I can never play long once you get enough troops and the maintenance can no longer be paid on taking on the 5-10 looter squads running around. You just find yourself bored because its mostly UI navigation, watching the low polygon models wander the map, and watching everyone just mosh pit with high end troops. There's no strategy, tactics, or things to do.
    The only thing that keeps me coming back is mods like Enhanced Battle Test.and adding troops/factions for playing around. Like watching Romans duke it out against samurai in the swamps.
  11. Darkening Demise

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Weird after the patch I cannot click sandbox without crashing. No mods.
  12. Darkening Demise

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

You guys aware of \ opening the combat log and stopping you from playing and being makes you typing into a chat box that needs you to press enter to close so you can move?
  13. Darkening Demise

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

They had a solid build and now turned it into a Bethesda product.
  14. Darkening Demise

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Yep I ain't giving 1.5 mil to some clan to join my kingdom. They ain't worth it.
  15. Darkening Demise

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Feasts and actual weddings from Warband I bet we'll never see....outside of mods.
  16. Darkening Demise

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

You can find our major priorities in the future plan's blog that we shared some time ago. Feasts are not part of it.
    Do you plan to expand keep battle for player to be on the defending side?
  17. Darkening Demise

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

When can we have feasts?The game will never be finished until we have feasts!!!!
    Feasts didn't exist till Swadia was formed.
  18. Darkening Demise

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

I also notice you still can't put away your weapon without getting the combat log to pop up and this stops you from doing anything but type into the log. You have to press enter after pressing \ to sheath your weapon every-single-time.
    otk46pZ.png
    ilepttC.png
  19. Darkening Demise

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

Yeah the sliders don't work either. I just gave up and do what the AI does and just make everyone charge and no longer play with strategy because why should I.
  20. Darkening Demise

Beta Patch Notes e1.7.0

My archers are now perma mixed with infantry and I can't reset it during the new battle formation phase.
Back
Top Bottom