Search results for query: *

• Users: tzadik
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. where do the Vlandians come from?

In the lore it's stated that the Vlandians 'came from overseas' but where exactly? As far as we can tell from the map there is nothing for quite a while in the western sea, which raises the question of if the Vlandians did come from somewhere very far away across the western ocean(e.g Balion...
  2. Question about Balkan arms and armour in early medieval period

What did medieval arms and armour in the Balkans (specifically Croatia and Serbia) look like in the 8th-11th century? What did the typical soldier look like? What were some regionally specific weapons and armour?
  3. 2 handed maces on horseback?

This question isn't directly related to Bannerlord but this seemed as good a place to ask as any. Are there any historical examples of two handed maces being used on horseback?/ Would this be realistic? It seems like most if not all weapons used on horseback are bladed to prevent infantry...
  4. Which new factions would you like to see added/modded into the game ?

Personally I find it kind of boring how there's only 6 major factions in the game, and how vast amounts of historical inspirations get condensed down into very simplified homogeneous cultures, (e.g the one Western European faction (Vlandia), the one Arab faction (Aserai) ect). Although I kind of...
  5. Which new factions would you like to see added/modded into the game ?

Personally I find it kind of boring how there's only 6 major factions in the game, and how vast amounts of historical inspirations get condensed down into very simplified homogeneous cultures, (e.g the one Western European faction (Vlandia), the one Arab faction (Aserai) ect). Although I kind of...
Back
Top Bottom