Search results for query: *

1. SP - Player, NPCs & Troops 📁 Creative Unit Aesthetics - archive

Tried to refresh my blender and texturing knowledge by editing the infamous 'ravioli helmet'.
    is this ever gonna release as a mod? its great!
  2. Geographic/Ancient Tribes Map of Calradia

these are all based on in game references btw right?
  3. Geographic/Ancient Tribes Map of Calradia

As far as I can tell the only mistake is 'West to the lands of the Padishah' (should read East) and I feel like this should be to the south-East as well since its analogous to Iran/Persia.
  4. where do the Vlandians come from?

I would guess they came from a fictional England across the seas, maybe Balion (reminds me of Albion, it's only a few letters mixed) which could have been invaded/colonized by Nords from Jumne in the past kinda like the Viking age in the British isles? It doesn't make much sense for them to have come directly from Jumne since their culture is more "westernized" and we know the Nords are still there and there are mercenaries/adventures and nobles of Nord origin in Bannerlord's Calradia (mainly in the nobility of Sturgia and the Skolderbrotva mercenaries) and we also know the Nords will invade Calradia with a great army some time between Bannerlord and Warband to carve a kingdom from Sturgian/Vlandian/Battanian land.
    like I said in my main post this Is what I think as well (that they came from Balion), but If it's so far away across the western ocean I don't understand why the culture/people seem so similar to Calradia.
  5. where do the Vlandians come from?

In the lore it's stated that the Vlandians 'came from overseas' but where exactly? As far as we can tell from the map there is nothing for quite a while in the western sea, which raises the question of if the Vlandians did come from somewhere very far away across the western ocean(e.g Balion...
  6. Question about Balkan arms and armour in early medieval period

What did medieval arms and armour in the Balkans (specifically Croatia and Serbia) look like in the 8th-11th century? What did the typical soldier look like? What were some regionally specific weapons and armour?
  7. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

not to be that guy but any word on when we might get new maps for multiplayer?
  8. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Ankara is gmt+3, so it is 6am there.
    but do they post it at the start or end of the work day usually?
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

what time on Monday do patches usually come?
  10. Modding Tools Update - something that I would like to see

Any indication as to whether editing the campaign map will be possible?
  11. Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

You felt abandoned in the flood of posts,
    Sitting in a forum from the ghosts.
    Awaiting the face of the Armagan to ascend.
    You follow the update in your head.

In your head.
    Are these lyrics from the new Tool album?
  12. Which new factions would you like to see added/modded into the game ?

Yeah I fully agree with this. Factions like Vlandia can be divided into different Norman descendent cultures. I'm sure the same applies to Sturgia and Battania. The Dev team is probably beyond expanding the map however.

Hopefully real world mods like 1256 AD or Brytenwaldacome to fruition. The had pretty nice minor unit differentiations between factions with similar cultures
    there's already real world mods in the works:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/1066-ad

modding tools cant come soon enough
  13. 2 handed maces on horseback?

Nha%20Nguyen-Mong_Dai%20Chuy%20RL.jpg
    where is this from/ what time period?
  14. 2 handed maces on horseback?

This question isn't directly related to Bannerlord but this seemed as good a place to ask as any. Are there any historical examples of two handed maces being used on horseback?/ Would this be realistic? It seems like most if not all weapons used on horseback are bladed to prevent infantry...
  15. Which new factions would you like to see added/modded into the game ?

The game does not need more factions. Trying to condense a whole planet's worth of factions into a game that simulates a continent would be stupid.
    The game works because all the historic counterparts of the current factions could have realistically come into contact with each other.

I can't think of anything worse than having vikings, samurai, native Americans and the Ethiopian empire fighting on one continent ?
    I agree with not wanting to cram everything together, but I wasnt thinking of 'expanding' the map to include the whole world but simply having more cultures within the Europe/ Middle East and North Africa space that Calradia is roughly analogous too, for example it seems simplistic too me that the Norman like faction (Vlandia) rules over the entirety of the western portion of the map and it would be cool to see like an Anglo - Saxon/ Kingdom of Burgundy/ Holy Roman Empire like faction.
  16. Which new factions would you like to see added/modded into the game ?

Personally I find it kind of boring how there's only 6 major factions in the game, and how vast amounts of historical inspirations get condensed down into very simplified homogeneous cultures, (e.g the one Western European faction (Vlandia), the one Arab faction (Aserai) ect). Although I kind of...
  17. Which new factions would you like to see added/modded into the game ?

Personally I find it kind of boring how there's only 6 major factions in the game, and how vast amounts of historical inspirations get condensed down into very simplified homogeneous cultures, (e.g the one Western European faction (Vlandia), the one Arab faction (Aserai) ect). Although I kind of...
Back
Top Bottom