Search results for query: *

1. Smithing stamina doesn't regenerate for companions left in settlement

Will this be changed? It doesn't make any sense currently that they don't regenerate stamina.
  2. In Progress TW PLEASE FOCUS ON FIXING SEIGE AI PATHFINDING ETC

Is this fixed on 1.4.3? This is pretty much MAJOR issue which should be focused. If it's not fixed then idk what are they doing honestly. 3 months and pretty much bug which makes game unplayable during sieges still here.
  3. Need More Info Lags Hard in siege battles

Is this solved in 1.4.3? If not then why? This is making battles unplayable, not sure why focus on adding content when there is still this bug.
  4. Bannerlord is missing many good features from Warband and VC

The thing that concerns me is that Viking Conquest was not worked on for 8 years.
    Keep in mind that they already had a good base product to work on - Warband. Here in bannerlord due to totally new engine and new scripting language they can't just move a code from one game to another.
  5. I'm sorry but I finally give up, what the hell are TW doing? Nothing new in 3 weeks. Whoever is managing this team needs the boot.

The more time it takes, the more content and new stuff will be in the next branch.

They should seperate people/teams working on bugfixes only and 1.x.x version only and people working on new content and new stuff like 1.x.0.

Honestly implementing COOP into singleplayer game is stupid idea. I think games should be first implemented with coop in mind. I guess it would be great like in a 5 years(when they first finish a game) as a standalone product focusing purely on coop. The best as i would see it that each player is independent lord that can do whatever they want with map etc - but their game is kept in sync by server, and it should allow to some amount of players - like 8-16, obviously this would mean that battle sizes would need to be reduced drastically - because i doubt that any server would for example handle 4 battles with 1000 troops each or it would require like 2 ryzen epic CPU, so i guess providing such server to be installed for people wherever they want could be good enough, but as i say, first make good single player with similar amount of content like warband at least, decent multiplayer and then focus on coop seperately(using already good content from singleplayer).
  6. In Progress TW PLEASE FOCUS ON FIXING SEIGE AI PATHFINDING ETC

It's also causing a huge fps drops so this should be solved ASAP honestly. I see it was reported already 3 months ago and nothing :/
  7. Resolved Companions still assigned rolls when not in party

I had the same issue. Also the same happens when you assign companion to governor in castle or city. Can't select the role he was previously, you need to unselect it first from party and then assign as governor.
  8. Need More Info Lags Hard in siege battles

Same here, pretty annoying issue, hope it will get solved soon! This should a priority honestly and i see this as sitting here for 3 months :/
Back
Top Bottom