Search results for query: *

1. Resolved unnamedMobileParty

Found the problem yes, it apparently was a mod called FightingTogetherRelationship that became the problem. First I looked if everything was up to date maybe there were fixes for some mods but no. Then I tried to crash the game again and got a different kind of report (I saw it before but did not look into it thoroughly because I thought it wouldn't be a big problem cuz I had crashed before a lot) more like the better exception window which said something had to do with that specific mod. Then I tried Removing the mod and battle again which then used to crash the game and that did not happen. So I have found the problem for now. Could still try to get captured etc. to look more into. You could say its resolved.
  2. Resolved unnamedMobileParty

Summary: My party is apparently called unnamedMobileParty for the last 10 - 20 minutes if not longer, but also since my party got that name for some reason every time I battle my game just crashes. How to Reproduce: I have no clue actually, I only know that I have been captured multiple times...
Back
Top Bottom