Search results for query: *

1. SP - General My sincere expectations to Bannerlord

see this for ambush and scout maybe will help you here
  2. SP - General Series of suggestions and ideas : improved Battle

If anything here in The tactical way: beyond the melee cluster can help, take it. There is a lot of info buried after so long...concerning behaviour and test fieldwork.
    we hope that some exp dev can help if we did that
    the battle will be great and take long time
  3. SP - General Series of suggestions and ideas : improved Battle

hi i read all the suggestions about battle and all say the battle end fast and all say the AI fight so poor It is caused by the absence of some things such as fear, hesitation, planning, etc., and I summarized them for you here One of the developers is working on it now Drastic Battle Mod...
  4. SP - General Series of suggestions and ideas : Scouts and ambush

hi this one from what i will post here of my suggestions this is an idea and a suggestion that you can modify or add to ... I have given you a main idea It is no secret that the exploratory and espionage skills are extremely poor, rather they may complicate matters ... and most of the things...
  5. MP Bannerlord open world "MMORPG"

keep dreaming bro. If it takes 1 year to get regular modes from warband , how long do you think it will take for open world? id say never.
    :ROFLMAO:
    yes im dreaming
    but just i want share my dream

Yeah, its better to expect this kind of things from modders

maybe they can do it
    people make great work there so i hope they will can make one like this
    and i see one make online chat on single player
    so :smile: we hope
  6. MP Bannerlord open world "MMORPG"

I dont know if you're new to the Mount and Blade series, but there is a mod for Warband called Persistent World that was essentially a roleplay mode, you enter with your character in a map that had 4 factions each one with a castle and village (depending on the map) you can be a farmer, bandit, miner, soldier, looter, etc. There are quite a lot of works to do and you can siege castles, if 1 faction conquers it alls it wins. It's quite nice and entertaining even though they usually last 1 round that takes less than a day to end I think, if you're suggesting even a larger world yeah I could get into it, I think modders can get quite creative with this game as a base so I would keep my expectitatives quite high tbh.
    im talking about general and not personal mod for this game
    so we need real, not light change

and i know that mod
  7. SP - General the battles are very easy

I didn't understand why footmen should die if they successfully stop the cavalry either by killing or making horse rear up?
    because the horse will be fast 60-70km
    and if the footmen hit the horse and he is facing it
    the horse will falls on him or stumble upon him or hit him hard

I disagree. This also contradicts with what you said earlier. Not everyone is good at defending themselves. You can die with several swings in real life. There is nothing realistic about a random peasant blocking master swordsmen several times just to increase battle duration.
    im not sure i want to make it more long because i want that
    no

but i see its easy and not realistic
    just like you fight some child not men
    and i read about history and see much wars
  8. SP - General the battles are very easy

Not sure what you mean here? Are you saying farmer vs warrior should take 40s while in-game it's 1s or other way around? If the latter, then how's that will make battles less "easy"? You can simply stab someone and that can kill him. 1 second of job can finish that opponent. Which basically what happens in the game if you are high level anyway. You can kill people - ones without armor - with single swing. Pretty accurate imo.
    i was mean
    battle should take more longer

1vs1 in game even if he can kill him with single swing
    but he should block some attack before he die

Still, you are giving very vague examples. A spearman can indeed stop a Knight/horse. What is the point of having a spear if they follow your suggestion and just "get away"? You may not be able to stab it properly - which ends up you getting hit by them. Pretty normal and expected outcome. Best they can do is adding a multiplier for charges and if the charge is successful, low morale tier units can scatter around and run away. But there is literally no reason for spearman to run away from a cavalry.
    spear will kill horse yes
    but when you can use it ? and how !
    that what i mean
    i see low soldier stand and facing knight/horse and not even have any fear and hit the horse and make it stop ? with out any damage on soldier ?
    in real life this will kill him both the horse and the soldier this what i mean also the knight will be alive
    so do you think the soldier will put himself in death danger for killing horse ?

And I'm saying, this you already have. Your swing is related to your carried equipment and if you have shields, you are swinging less faster than usual. But saying that you are better than him without shield is not true. Because based on this "non movie" logic of yours, every battle in the history should be won by non-shielded units... I'm not going to bother to explain why this is not the truth.
    im with you with this

This is something I cannot argue. Even looters are throwing like goddamn Legolas at the moment. This requires calibration for all units.
    yes and this make archers like a machine gun

and im sorry about my language

and also they can add or edit attack system and make it more realistic
  9. SP - General the battles are very easy

:smile: sorry about my font
    and thank you for you answer

what i mean was

not "morale" i already know about it
    i mean the fight need to be more realistic
    for example
    if we take 2 player
    farmer vs warrior this will end for warrior sure
    but the fight will be take 20s-40s for ex
    not 1s
    and everyone can defends himself well, even if he dies, so what is required is to improve the combat system, as well as the defensive systems, speed of defense and repulsion

about horse
    i mean about it
    if you was in war
    would you stand facing a knight moving to you fast with spear ?? ? or you will try to avoid him better so as not to get hurt
    even if you was have spear
    this will make you protect yourself
    so we see farmer with spear can kill knight easy and with no fear
    also you can see the knights with horse like footman

also the arrow and throwing weapon is have high accuracy
  10. SP - General the battles are very easy

hi guys :) i want say my suggest here for what i see about battles what is wrong with it ? battles lack real factors such as fear and realism and everyone see the solder die fast and that is not true :) maybe you see it or take it from movies and all movies not true so :? in the fight...
  11. MP Bannerlord open world "MMORPG"

hello guys how are you all :) today i want share my suggest with you all and talk about it and see if its will success ok before the start i want say something this just some point and can edit and delete or add new one so i want from you all share what you see about it and what do you think...
Back
Top Bottom