Search results for query: *

1. Menavlion Infantry

All weapons go through chainmail in this game, I was just talking about the demage. Getting a blade on a long pole swung into you makes more demage than just getting hit by a sword, because it has much much more momentum, you know what I mean?
    If this is true it wold hurt more if you hit somewone with a long stick as if u hit him with a short hammer. I am sure wight is much more important.
    The menavilon can make fun and yes you can counter it with a shild but the swing damage is absurdly high in my opinion. I also see a problem with the hitbox.
  2. Menavlion Infantry

Spears are actually one of the best close combat weapons. Addind a long blade to it makes them something like a super weapon. The demage makes sense, because you get much more momentum with a long pole than with just holding the blade itself. Menavlions are very powerful in the game, but rather easy to counter with sword and shield, Bow and arrows or throwing weapons like javelins.
    I dont belive a swing of a spear can penetrate a chainmail. A thurst yes but not a swing.. like if you make a nife on a broomstick :grin:
  3. Cavalry with glaives/menavlions abuse.

I think it must be harder to hit with this weapons. More soft hits and a decreased swing damage will do.
  4. Courser

Same as Menavilon Infanteri..
    The swing damage of the Menavilons is much to high. it is very much overpowerd and not realistic.. it is just a spear and not a Lightsaber.
  5. Menavlion Infantry

The swing damage of the Menavilons is much to high. it is very much overpowerd and not realistic.. it is just a Spear and not a Lightsaber!
Back
Top Bottom