Search results for query: *

1. Deathmacabre

TW please, please fix this.

Some stuff in this game are very stupid but they are very easy to fix. And i am still wondered why they are still not changed. 1- workshop - you spend 15k on workshop and lose it permanently if in war with faction who own city with your workshop. In WB would be "frozen" asset so make it so. 2-...
  2. Deathmacabre

Late game issues

I would name some of late game issues and you tell me what do you think and how would you solve it if you do not agree. 1. When your main character dies you can name an heir. All cool, heir inherites everythung except -workshops. Workshops should be inherited along with the fievs imo. 2. When...
  3. Deathmacabre

My experience with 1.5.4 patch

First of all it is nice patch with perks mostly done if not all. So i played as a vassal of northern Empire because Khuzaits were snowballing it so i went to help them. After 10 hours i am: level 31 have zillion gold due smothing, raised 100 archery skill killng friendly troops in one figt...
  4. Deathmacabre

Problem with clan parties

I have noticed that my clan parties are behaving weirdl lately 1. They are not doing quest, just patroling small area moslty near each other 2. During war they are raiding a lot villages which is lowering relations with npcs. I am playing 1.53. i do not remember they behave like this on...
Back
Top Bottom