Search results for query: *

1. Deathmacabre

Whats next after 1.7?

Game need peace conference. There is difference between owning and occupation. Now during war enemy when conquer it immidietly owns fief and getting advantage. That would fix snowballing and would make wars more interesting.
  2. Deathmacabre

I hope TW never stop to release new patches after Early Acces!

TW is unable to deliver what people expect from them. 10 year of developement ( but had WB as direction), 1.5 years in EA.
    Now talking about dumbing down game for console, restriction for modding...
    They just failed. Accept it, go on
  3. Deathmacabre

I hope TW never stop to release new patches after Early Acces!

Oh my god and this thread.
    Look anyone!!!
    If TW stops this instance and just release this game in state like this, modders would fix this game in one month (bugfixing)
    In 6 months to one year we would get big overhaul mods.
    But while they keep release patches modders need to update mods, mods die, peopleget frustrated.
  4. Deathmacabre

Q4 2021? more like Q2 2022.

My prediction is that they will never finish this game. At least what they promised/we hoped. Best what we can wish for is that will stop working on this game, release full modding tools and stop updating this game. Disaster company.
  5. Deathmacabre

You guys have to stop whinging senselessly here and spread some love instead

Oh man. People who are complaining here does not have some weird fetish and extra free time. They complain because they love game but they are against direction of the game where is heading. Currently game is becoming dumber, even in EA people requests have not been granted.
    Example. People want banners. There was banner nod more then year ago but they are too lazy to implement that in the game.

So, complaining is good. If your sweet heart's can not stand this get use to it, thats life.
  6. Deathmacabre

POLL: Would you be OK with TW intentionally restricting modders?

I bought this game only because mods. I think base game (bannerlord and warband) is boring af. And bannerlord is just rehashed version of warband showing how TW although had great idea 20 years ago is company without imaginations, vision, dedication, will...
  7. Deathmacabre

Elephant DLC?

I think main problem in TW is how to have full modding freedom and also make momey from DLC. Because let us be honest. DLC are just payable mods.
    And modders could just copy content from DLC so people will not buy them.
  8. Deathmacabre

The patches are coming out too fast

You can always stick with older version. It is called Warband.
  9. Deathmacabre

I found the funny

What are you people even complaining about
    Lol
  10. Deathmacabre

who still has hope in TW.

Imam really sorry i bought this game. This game is total disaster. Looks beautiful from outside but is rotten inside.
  11. Deathmacabre

Do you want the game to be released now?

Basically when they fully relaese BL it will be old game.
  12. Deathmacabre

My theory on why the Khuzait are always the dominant faction in the game. (And maybe why Battania always seems to get beat up as well)

Problem with Khuzait is not that they are efficient on field. Problem is that they are playing by same rules as all factions.
    We need to admit that really there is no difference between factions except that joke of the bonus and maybe few troops. Khuzaits though in troops are escalating huge in but that is fine. They are Mongols. Problem is succesion rule and type of government. Khuzait should conquer lots of land and that split in succession which will make them weaker.
    This change would fix multiple things. Snowballing and gave flavor to the factions if every would get similar treatment.
    But i guess people here would like more huge breasted leaders with obscure armor.
  13. Deathmacabre

TW please, please fix this.

Oh yeah. We do not have messengers. In WB you could send companion as a messenger. It looks like TW had collective amnesia.
  14. Deathmacabre

Curious, what's the current state of the game?

Well, the game is still giving taste of unfinished product as when it came out in EA. Mods are miles ahead of the developers in this game but lack of stabile final version is preventing any serious modding. Game is getting better though but so slowly that hardly anyone will play vanilla when it would be fully released.

TW proove me wrong.
  15. Deathmacabre

TW please, please fix this.

Some stuff in this game are very stupid but they are very easy to fix. And i am still wondered why they are still not changed. 1- workshop - you spend 15k on workshop and lose it permanently if in war with faction who own city with your workshop. In WB would be "frozen" asset so make it so. 2-...
  16. Deathmacabre

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

I think 1.5.8 is complete disaster. Pillage as a text decision? 9 helmets? New starting battle arrangement while you can not arrange army before battle?

Once again, disaster.
  17. Deathmacabre

Do people prefer Bannerlord over Warband?

Bannerlord is by far much better game. It is true that warband has some features that BL does not but WB also lack some compared to BL. But that is today.

But, if you want to compare WB in 2010 when you did not had anything similar and BL in 2020 then BL is just a bleak copy of WB.
  18. Deathmacabre

Where has the idea that Taleworlds arent gonna add any more compelex features come from?

I really do not understand why people expect that much from devs. Taleworlds is small company. They made great platform and they hit imo the limits with it. I mean really. 10 years in development and dialogues are similar but much worse then previous game. I mean really, how hard is to make that to work?
    I knew from the start that modders will make this game to shine.
  19. Deathmacabre

I Have No Control Over My Vassals - I accidently started an Oligarchy

Loosing control over your vassals in most of the time led to collapse of the kingdoms/empires. But in this game it does not mean anything except that you just have less influence over kingdom decisions. Your kingdom will still grow and conquer everything but without you
  20. Deathmacabre

Bring M&B Bannerlord II to consoles

Considering how this game is shallow at the moment i think it is perfect for consoles.
Back
Top Bottom