Search results for query: *

• Users: Gaelstrom
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Need More Info 1.2 Beta - Fans going insane during world map play

Summary: During play, my computer fans go insane on my computer, specifically the world map. I tried lowering settings from Very High but seems to have made no difference. I was able to handle Bannerlord a long time ago, was coming back to test 1.2, but not sure what could be causing this...
  2. Can someone please give insight into Sieges?

Is there anything I'm missing or can be done to counter the terrible siege AI? I saw some patches on the siege AI, but it's just as horrid as ever. I was having so much fun, but immediately I just want to stop playing again because I refuse to lose battles to my own AI being a failure at its...
  3. Increasing payoff from Tournaments?

Does anyone know how I can edit the numbers and equations for the tournaments in order to give more money?  For one, halfthe tournaments start only giving 1980 denars rather than the 3900-ish they usually do, and on top of that, my army can't be sustained by that anymore, or the loot.  I need to...
  4. How can you recruit various classes?

I'm trying to make an army of Swadian Knights and Khergit Archers, and I could swear I remembered that if you got peasants from those areas, they would grow into their respective nationalities, but for some reason, I'm only getting farmers into mercenaries.  This is okay, I guess, but I want...
Back
Top Bottom