Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info 1.2 Beta - Fans going insane during world map play

What your fans sound like is subjective and they simply may be dirty.
    You need to get real numbers of CPU/GPU use with an app like Afterburner.
    I'm not familiar with this program or what you're looking for exactly, but:

When on the world map just sitting there doing nothing in the menu it reads:
    GPU - 1920 MHz perpetually
    Mem - 7000 MHz perpetually
    TEMP - 70 C and steadily climbing
    Fan speed climbing past 70%

I hop into a random trade menu or something, doesn't matter what:

GPU - Fluctuating from 900-1425 MHz
    Mem - jumping between 5000-7000 MHz
    Temp - Drops below 60 instantly and within a minute is at 50
    Fan Speed down to 55% and after a minute to 51%

Effectively it spikes every aspect of eating all typed of memory for no logical reason, it doesn't even go this insane in combat. Fan speed may be subjective but the world map should not be the most intense aspect of the game by any stretch of the imagination.
  2. Need More Info 1.2 Beta - Fans going insane during world map play

Summary: During play, my computer fans go insane on my computer, specifically the world map. I tried lowering settings from Very High but seems to have made no difference. I was able to handle Bannerlord a long time ago, was coming back to test 1.2, but not sure what could be causing this...
  3. Can someone please give insight into Sieges?

The town I'm assaulting the catapults construct far faster than I can destroy them because of the accuracy. Also how do you construct in your inventory? I only figured out a way to build and then quickly pull them, but the problem there is the game already hurls an attack and damages them before I can pull them.
  4. Can someone please give insight into Sieges?

Is there anything I'm missing or can be done to counter the terrible siege AI? I saw some patches on the siege AI, but it's just as horrid as ever. I was having so much fun, but immediately I just want to stop playing again because I refuse to lose battles to my own AI being a failure at its...
  5. Need More Info Duplicate Companion??

I would like to also confirm I have a duplicate companion. When I hired them not recognizing them as a duplicate name, the image shows them with basically no armor just like the above post, however in the character equip screens they have the exact same stats and equipment as the one I've had since nearly the start of the game. So he basically arrived as a clone of the one I have now complete with 245 one-handed and everything, if that information helps.
    Brief followup data, I saw on the world map that he gained 2 points in archery from my abilities, so he's somewhere showing as a new companion, but the displays were showing him as a clone. Also when I unequipped armor from one, it did the same on the other. I've kicked from my clan so I don't mess with the other one since he's one of my best, but hopefully the other details assist as well.
  6. Need More Info Duplicate Companion??

I would like to also confirm I have a duplicate companion. When I hired them not recognizing them as a duplicate name, the image shows them with basically no armor just like the above post, however in the character equip screens they have the exact same stats and equipment as the one I've had since nearly the start of the game. So he basically arrived as a clone of the one I have now complete with 245 one-handed and everything, if that information helps.
  7. ->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

I definitely can understand that.  What type of details would you like?  I was playing on Vista 32 with the original Mount&Blade SOD, AND it was a non-steam version.  Now I'm on Windows 7 32 and using Steam version for Warlords.  Same error.  System's older, and issues have been popping up recently, particularly my monitor randomly cuts off and jumps to my TV which is plugged in as a secondary.  I have to restart, or reinstall my graphics driver to get it right.  This has a strong chance of being related, but I honestly don't know how.  Looking to upgrade shortly with new graphics card and motherboard, etc. but I am not doing so for a little while.  GeForce 8800 GT is my current card.  The runtime errors seem to happen the vast amount of the time during loading or saving rather than anytime during actual gameplay.

Please let me know what more details you need (and also if there's a more appropriate article to post it on.  I couldn't find one which is why I posted here).
  8. ->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

I am very sad about this.  I was playing Sword of Damocles for the original a couple months ago, got to the point where the invasion happened and started fighting back and was really loving it.  And now every time I play it, I get a runtime error whenever I do anything whatsoever and crashes to desktop, especially when attempting to save.

I gave up, and decided to install the next one, and do Warlords instead.  20 days in, I took my first castle, and then had the kingdom ruler come after me.  3 battles later, same runtime error knocks me out of this game.

I am pissed honestly.  I really love the mod, and the soldiers, and the entire concept, and all my time is wasted now because of this error, and I just don't understand what is causing it.  I just want to enjoy the mod and the game and all the incredible aspects of it, but I don't know if I can anymore.

Can someone PLEASE explain what is happening?
  9. Increasing payoff from Tournaments?

Unbelievably greatful for the fast reply and the more-than-I-could-have-dreamed-for link  :grin:
  10. Increasing payoff from Tournaments?

Does anyone know how I can edit the numbers and equations for the tournaments in order to give more money?  For one, halfthe tournaments start only giving 1980 denars rather than the 3900-ish they usually do, and on top of that, my army can't be sustained by that anymore, or the loot.  I need to...
  11. SWORD OF DAMOCLES - GOLD - V4.5 BETA DOWNLOAD

Can someone here explain what I can change so that towns not under your control can give you the troops of that kingdom?  I don't like that I can only get mercenaries at any time.  I'm severely limited.  Is there some way to make it so that you can get your new troops from the mod from your cities and the others from the other cities?
  12. How can you recruit various classes?

I'm trying to make an army of Swadian Knights and Khergit Archers, and I could swear I remembered that if you got peasants from those areas, they would grow into their respective nationalities, but for some reason, I'm only getting farmers into mercenaries.  This is okay, I guess, but I want...
Back
Top Bottom