Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Diplomacy Tab UI Error

Summary: On the diplomacy tab it indicates that Valandia is at war with my custom nation when it is not. How to Reproduce: Unsure Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video):
  2. Resolved Crash when engaging hostile parties on the map.

Summary: My game crashes everytime I engage hostile parites on the map. How to Reproduce: Engage a hostile party on the world map. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: win 10 GPU: gtx 3070 GPU Driver Version: CPU: i5 RAM: 16gb Motherboard: Storage Device...
  3. In Progress AI Ghost Recruiting

Summary: Ai is able to recruit from villages without being present in the village. For example when roaming the world map you can approach a village and see that (noble name) + # recruits. I don't know if this is intended so that AI can replenish their armies faster but it does not seem...
  4. Resolved XP from Bow Friendly Fire

Summary: Currently if you engage an enemy with friendly or neutral troops nearby they get pulled into the battle. Then using ranged weapons you can attack neutral parties (I assume friendly as well) to level up your skills. This works with bows, xbows and, throwing weapons. Not only does it...
Back
Top Bottom