Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Owned fiefs not appearing

but basically i resolved this bug by conquering more towns which counted as fiefs so i could create my own kingom. While the ones that are in that screenshot did not count as fiefs maybe because i had started this game before 1.5.1
  2. Resolved Owned fiefs not appearing

no i'm sorry, i always delete my older save files. Thats the only one i have of this campaign
  3. Resolved Owned fiefs not appearing

Ok,i uploaded it!
  4. Resolved Owned fiefs not appearing

Summary: i have 3 castles but they are not showing in the clan/fiefs tab and so i can't create my own kingdom because it says i need at least 1 fief How to reproduce: i started this game before 1.5.1 came out, so i'm not sure if it's because of this Media:
  5. Resolved [BUG]Meet with istiana and arzagos quests timed out

Ok thank you. I uploaded it
  6. Resolved [BUG]Meet with istiana and arzagos quests timed out

It also said that i couldn't complete the quest in 10 years in the mission to find another piece for the banner, yet only 7 days passed
    0HkpbiH.png
  7. Resolved [BUG]Meet with istiana and arzagos quests timed out

I'm sorry but it's the first time i have to share my save files. Where can i find them?
  8. Resolved [BUG]Meet with istiana and arzagos quests timed out

Summary: i completed the neretzes folly quest, but i didn't want to talk to istiana and arzagos yet because i still didn't want to get the banner and create my own kingdom,as i was buying towns with my trader character and after 486 days those quests timed out but then they completed themselves...
  9. Resolved [1.4.3] Mercenary Guards spawning in formation 2 (archers)

I have the same problem but with mercenary crossbowmen, instead of being in group 2, they are in group 1 (melee), probably because they have higher 1 handed ability (110) than crossbow ability(90)
  10. Resolved [BUG]Need help with mountain bandit quest

Hello!Ok, sorry for not doing that
    Summary; basically i was going around towns and villages to sell goods and do some quests to get money because i i didn't have enough to buy a city (amprela)but i already had 1 castle
    How to Reproduce: you can go in every village and sometimes this type of mission appears, because i started encountering it in villages, when i think it should appear only in towns
    Quest/Settlement Name: quest is: "*insert notable name here* needs help with mountain bandits quest" and the settlement where i encountered this is in Jeracos,(a village starting in the northen empire but the town it is bounded to was conquered by the southern empire in this game) but this quest can appear in every village
    Media(Screenshots & Video):
    DdhKxIq.png

Version:1.4.2
    Installed community-made modifications: none
  11. Resolved [BUG]Need help with mountain bandit quest

This guy is in a village, not a town and as far as i know, only town notables can have this quest, unless it was changed in the last update
  12. Need More Info [bug] I can't change my units

Yes, i was able to play all rounds but i was never able to change my class, it always looked like that and i was the only guy to have that problem in that game. Captain games crashed only twice in my multiplayer experience; they are much more stable than siege games, those usually crash,especially baravenos encirclement but it's a fun map nontheless
  13. Need More Info [bug] I can't change my units

My apologies @Gerrodot but it's the first time i write in those forums so i'm still learning
  14. Need More Info [bug] I can't change my units

At least i know it's not only me! Btw that winston churchill quote is awesome
  15. Need More Info [bug] I can't change my units

Ok, so before getting this thing i had some internet problems because i forgot to stop a download, so i'm not entirely sure if t's a bug, because it's the first time i get it
  16. Need More Info [bug] I can't change my units

Back
Top Bottom