Search results for query: *

1. DAK04KA

Resolved crash game because of mods (GAME FROM EPIC GAMES)

Hello, unfortunately, we can not offer support for the mod related problems. You can read this statement for more info.
    why? you sell the game for the same price everywhere, but at the same time on one site(epic games) you disable some features, and on another site(steam) the game has full functionality. If it's a matter of time(these features will be introduced in the future) that's good. but now you are simply depriving the players of fun ( translation using Yandex translate)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    почему? вы продаете игру за одинаковую цену везде, но при этом на одной площадке(epic games) вы отключаете некоторые возможности, а на другой площадке(steam) игра имеет полный функционал. Если дело во времени(в будущем эти возможности будут введены) то это хорошо. но сейчас вы просто лишаете игроков удовольствия
  2. DAK04KA

Resolved crash game because of mods (GAME FROM EPIC GAMES)

the problem is when installing mods, the game just doesn't want to start. I thought the problem was due to the fact that the mod could be on a version other than my main one (1.4.1), but this is not a problem. I tried a bunch of mods for the main version 1.4.1 and this error is everywhere. there...
  3. DAK04KA

How to change the patch version of a game in epic games

(translated using Yandex translator) I bought a game called "Mount & Blade2: Bannerlord" in the epic games app and had a few problems. The first problem is that you can't change the patch version in the game. at the moment, You can only play on the main patch 1.4.1. there is a beta version of...
Back
Top Bottom