Search results for query: *

1. DigitalArbitrage

MP Features Needed to Remove Unfair Advantages in Multiplayer

That has to be a troll comment.

When somebody pays money for your "early access" game and takes time to give you constructive feedback you should be thankful rather than dismissive.
  2. DigitalArbitrage

As a follow up to this, I would like to suggest the following about voice chat:

1a. Block Discord and other 3rd party voice chat apps.
    1b. Add In-game voice chat.
    1c. Limit the "hearing" distance of voice chat to the same distance as hot key group command. In other words, if I say something in an in-game voice chat, it would be cool if only the players physically close to me can hear it. In addition to adding realism, this will cut down on verbal abuse like people see in the text game chat right now. Optionally, you could make this could be audible to opposing players. In real life opposing warriors would be able to hear each other.
    1d. When a player uses a hot-key group command, only the NPC's near them should respond. If NPC's are on the other side of the map, then they shouldn't suddenly be able to hear the captain.
  3. DigitalArbitrage

MP Stop Matching Premades vs Randoms

I 100% agree with this post. I essentially just wrote the exact same thing: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...move-unfair-advantages-in-multiplayer.426867/
  4. DigitalArbitrage

MP We need Voice Chat!

I agree with this suggestion. See my post here regarding people using out of game voice chat: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index...move-unfair-advantages-in-multiplayer.426867/
  5. DigitalArbitrage

The game needs these 2 features to improve multiplayer. These features are designed to eliminate unfair advantages some people get in multiplayer. Background: A sizeable group of experienced players are organizing through Discord. Typically you will see games with 6 random new players and 6...
Back
Top Bottom