Search results for query: *

• Users: Gerta
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Patch 1.5.5 - I'ma end this man's whole simping career

In case you haven't heard, new beta introduced ability of nobles to marry. Well. As I was trotting along to buy my 250th stack of butter, I got a notification that Rhagaea got married to this guy called Boronchar???!!
  2. How to stop the Khuzaits (or any faction) from snowballing as a trader

This will let you sabotage any faction, Khuzaits included, from the inside. Muhahahaha. Step 1: Grind trade skill to 225, get perk that allows trading fiefs. Step 2: Join Khuzaits as vassal. Step 3: Wait for Khuzaits to take enemy fief. During the vote, you should get the majority of votes for...
  3. [1.5.0] Which added perks work? [Resolved]

Would be nice to know which added perks actually work. Based on my testing, the archery and crossbow perks that allow you to use any bow on horseback and reload any crossbow on horseback do not work. I created new save and used console commands to level up all skills. As for the 13 added...
  4. [1.4.3] Anyone having problem with recruiting and retaining a large amount (10+) of clans?

New clan recruiting system has been pretty easy. Was able to recruit and retain clans until I had 10 clans in my kingdom, and they stayed even though half of them didn't have fiefs. But things changed last night. After recruiting another clan, one of my clans is trying to defect to Battania. I...
  5. Castles should have zone of control?

Right now you can waltz your army past enemy towns and castles and go wherever you like. The enemy armies head for the least defended castles, no matter how many other castles and towns are in the way. Would it makes sense to institute a zone of control around castles and towns during war time...
  6. TW might want to change the wording of their Steam store page

I don't know where the "hopefully one year of Early Access" statement is from, I do see it quoted on these forums, but on the Steam store page it actually says they "expect" around one year, and that makes a big difference: Souce...
Back
Top Bottom