Search results for query: *

• Users: MadDog001
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Closed Siege command

Summary: I know this has been referred to as a resolved issue before, but it's still a major issue and actually has gotten worse now. If you are besieging a fief and another army joins the siege, you won't be in command of the siege anymore and as I noticed today, I'm not even in control of the...
  2. Way to change lords names?

Is there a way to change NPC lords names in the game files? I'm tired of fiefless kingdoms still having clans roaming the lands with small parties raiding everything, so I started to get rid of them by capturing them and then killing them through the console instead of executing them, but there...
  3. Resolved Bugged double Ballista in Empire town siege battles.

Summary: During the siege assault on Lageta and other Empire towns that use the same map, there are Ballistae on top of 2 towers and it's actually 2 inside of each other, one regular and one fire Ballista, even though I had destroyed all enemy siege engines during the siege bombardment on the...
  4. In Progress During sieges only 2 big formations with mixed troops are available

Summary: When starting a siege battle, all of my troops get auto-assigned to only 2 large formations with mixed troop types, so I have ranged and melee units bunched together in one formation making it nearly impossible to appy any strategic and tactics to the battle when my ranged units charge...
  5. Surgeon in Army

How come my surgeons level and perks don't apply to members of my army? I have a kingdom, 2 companions that lead parties and they are both in my army now, but whenever I engage any enemies with them, I have way less casualties than my companions. My surgeon has the doctor's oath perk, so even...
  6. Chances of Heroes/NPCs dying on the battlefield

Did something change about the chance of a Lord/Companion/NPC dying on the battlefield? AFAIK there was a 10% chance of that and a tally sheet I did back when this feature was implemented seemed to confirm that (summed up to ~8% tried with 28 individuals, so within range). But now I can't get...
  7. Need More Info Mercenary clans spawning weird successors out of nowhere upon death of all members

Summary: I was just about to destroy the Hidden Hand clan by killing the last encyclopedia listed member of it on the battlefield, but afterwards the clan wasn't destroyed, instead a new member had popped up out of nowhere and he is wearing female clothes. It also changed the clan strength from...
  8. In Progress The Barber makes me fat!

Summary: Visiting the barber screwed with my characters body proportions, as soon as I agree to his offer and get to the customization screen, my characters body, who was a lean guy before, blows up and I basically become a huge target. This only applies if I click "Done" in the customization...
  9. Resolved Party location during siege changes after defensive battle

Summary: When I besiege a caste or town and get attacked by an outside party/army during the siege, after I have won the battle and clicked "continue siege" the location of my party is suddenly inside of the castle/town and not in front of it in the siege camp anymore. The tent with my party...
Back
Top Bottom