Search results for query: *

1. Suggestion for full release: Troops say "oh great heavens" in battle

I would rather prefer them to speak their own culture language, not specifically British (I assume neither will make it to the game). Why would Khuzait speaking British slang make the game more immersive?
    they already speak English so it wouldnt make it less immersive. It would however be an upgrade for the troops that would speak engerlish
  2. Suggestion for full release: Troops say "oh great heavens" in battle

Some people may say this could be modded in but i believe this is prudent enough to be part of the main game and would make the game far more immersive in general if we were to hear more bri'ish slang in combat. For reference they should sound like this" or and any other exceptionally bri'ish...
  3. Sword Sister have magnets in their heads

While fighting along side my vassals i noticed a most peculiar sight. Our vassals, who had allowed women to fight in their ranks, and these women were seen discarding their protective helmets before a major engagement. When questioned as to why they would take these peculiar measures they...
  4. Breaking News: TaleWorlds New H.Q. Building Revealed After Huge Bannerlord Success

Out of curiosity I went there to see what was the fuss or the general feeling around Reddit.
    Boy oh boy ... It takes a giant amount of skill to destroy what was seen as a much happier consensus among players there, I even saw a massively upvoted thread screenshotting someone from this very forum against TW's promises.
    that's what happens when you chose to play on a system that make s you pay to use your own internet. console players seethe + cope + ratio + lose subscribers + bad system + pc master race
  5. Fastest way to kill player character?

^^^^^ Anyone know anything?
  6. Need More Info exciting new bug: Disbanded parties of my own clan are taking troops out of my garrisons then disappearing with them.

Summary:When i disband a clan members party after i take all their troops out of their party they go into my owned settlements and take troops out of the garrison then run around for a little bit before disbanding, deleting the troops. I believe this only happens when you are in your own kingdom...
  7. Why am I ending up with a bunch of Fians in my army?

Palentine Guards are the most OP units in the game. Try quick battle and do 100 Palentine Guards on hold fire vs 100 Heroic Line Breakers on hold fire and see how it ends.
    it didnt work
  8. Mechanics in field battles that made me go "bruh" i believe need to be changed

I was doing a field battle double outnumbered and i saw some things that made me go "bruh". First off we won so stfu however we did encounter bruh moments along the way. First bruh moment was when i tried to position my doods on a hill behind our starting position to mitigate the enemy cav...
  9. Cavalry charging push enemies, but hit nothing.

Hi,

Just a thread to point out that using heavy cav in a charge is just pushing the enemies but is not killing anyone with their lances.
    In fact I have to use melee units to do the kills while cav is just running through enemy blob just doing charge damages.
    An exemple, I was using cav for a total of 3 times more units than the whole enemy army (mostly infantry), cav killed 2 enemies in like 3 charges and my melee troops killed 45 while being 4 times less than cav.
    Final thoughts horses are smarter than their riders which are just thrusting spears in the air looking like a courtship ritual but not opposing a real threat. I only use cav to deal waves of 15 damages in the enemy lines -_-
    I don't know if it is for a balance purpose, but doing it this way seems too obvious.
    Thanks.
    ever since they removed the ability for ai to run full speed when told to move to a position cav has been ded to me. Charging them makes them scatter all over the place and get picked off too much for my liking. Now there is literally no reason to run them under any circumstance considering they all just straight up miss everyone now. I would like to see them revert the movement change from a while back and obviously fix whatever they did to them in the last patch.
  10. THIS GAME Bannerlord IS STILL ALPHA!

How long has this Bannerlord been released and charging full price for a game that's in ALPHA state constantly changing core code so it breaks save games & forces them into modules that can not be updated, you must then create a new game to take any advantage of new updates too the game breaking old save games forcing them too the delete bin!
    I would post a screen shot of what i'm talking about but you have taken the option away from this site to upload images the normal way, instead you're linking everything too a stinking URL like twitter or some other webservice, more like trying to take over the internet with crap you're platforms that by right windows owns all rights too anyway!.

After how many years of development this team from talesworlds still can't update a game where it doesn't break old games or mods, they on purpose change code to break mods & games when plenty of developers can use editors functions properly & code in changes so it doesn't effect save games.
    You're game is false advertising as it's still in ALPHA state where you're changing core code to break core mechanics which can completely change gameplay which too me is an alpha project.

The first game you charged a reasonable price so i could put up with the constant breaking of the game over the years as it developed but after 3 versions of the game and a myriad of modules created i would of thought you would have had enough experience as a development team to produce something that doesn't break every single major update by now for Bannerlord.

Most of this game has the same faults as the very first M&B at the core code, infact i think Warband is the better more fleshed out game with better rule sets to skills then the changes they have made for the new game, only the graphics have improved a bit, but they still use poor quality models & meshes at times which have nothing on my vast library of cool content for editors & game creation.

You're development is slow & game breaking!
    to test what you said about updates breaking old saves i loaded up my ancient save from over a year ago and it booted up fine. If this was talking about any other subject i would assume it's a troll post but idk why anyone would be desperate enough to troll the bannerlord forums. This posts gives me the vibe of a bot or someone from India trying to manipulate the forums for reasons unknown. Prob someone's chatbot they made for a college class. does not pass turing test
  11. In Progress 1.80 Armies and Parties hoarding grain

We'll be sending a fix for this issue with the next hotfix
    poggers
  12. In Progress 1.80 Armies and Parties hoarding grain

Any word on this? September and this is still happening.
  13. "bruh" moment sighting September 12th 2022

Art thou utilizing any modifications? if thou aren't, then this moment could very much be what one would call a ''brother instance''
    that being the case, to whoms't this should insterest would be the developers, thus it should be posted in the ''tecnical support'' section
    best of luck!
    no mods just bug is beta version
    Brouh vada min slaya wath ya doin whit dat graphax plx?
    We are playdough men in a playdough war
  14. "bruh" moment sighting September 12th 2022

Possible "bruh" moment sighted near Druimmor Castle.
  15. After watching the lasted video from the Spiffing Brit...

The spiffing brit vid was trash. If you need a macro to make your exploit a problem then it isn't a good exploit. Should still be fixed, bug's a bug, but his vid didn't show anything remotely game breaking. Also he nuked his own fiction's economy by doing that so eeeh kinda makes it even worse.
  16. BREAKINF NEWS. potential for inbreeding discoveted!

So here is the jist. I was marrying my people off and a this guy offered tye hand of one of my former clan members to be wed to one of my males after she became widowed. Important to note that this person was married two other times which I think helped to allow her to be married back to us. I...
  17. All dark skinned persons have been wiped from the game after around 100 years.

This is neither simple nor a fact.
    I have no more black ppl. I say again PERSONS OF COLOR NO LONGET EXIST ON MY SAVE FILE
  18. All dark skinned persons have been wiped from the game after around 100 years.

Must be code issues, or due random that lead to it. I think there is more number of white male and female more than dark skins people at start, then they making babies to overwhelming, but it's similar to faction, faction and clan can get wiped as well. If player try to kill other faction or clan off, what is difference of it got wiped out since this game designed to be war and conquering mostly?

I see nothing wrong because this game is war game based mostly. Now if it peace game, then I can see issues, and yes, that would mess up, but can be this game be peaceful in united? I don't know, other than there is 300 skill trade to buy town without war, but other than that, they didn't design or add for peaceful mode yet, I wonder if they could do that add gameplay other way to play by united whole faction or make all faction peace together to win game or something, rather than old way of conquering.

I don't see any issues unless they add peace mode gameplay more than mere war and conquering, then we should worried about that issues.
    The aseria were the second to last faction to get wiped on that save so that has nothing to do with it. Simple fact is minorities are HEAVILY underrepresented in this game.
  19. All dark skinned persons have been wiped from the game after around 100 years.

I have a save file that has been running for over 100 in game years and after all this time I noticed something changed. All the dark skinned people that you would normally find in the Aseria region have been completely gentrified by the larger caucasian and asian populations. The only dark...
Back
Top Bottom