Search results for query: *

1. 你工人爷爷☭

we need north asian server. look at the hot siege mode in EA server.

冲tm的
    In order to play online, we have to open the accelerator to enter the game. However, even so, the ping is too high, and there is often loss of packets and disconnection. Therefore, we urgently need a server in North Asia, and we ask TW to build a server in North Asia
  2. 你工人爷爷☭

https://gyazo.com/abb97f2626f760810f85bb9408d54b1e.png
    Server provider most likely doesn’t have more locations, **** provider **** servers
    thks , at least let them know many people wait it.
  3. 你工人爷爷☭

ok, i know i'm boring you, because i've said a lot of suggestions that you don't like and don't care about.

u guys can do nothing, but please do not "fix bug: that EA players can play normally".
  4. 你工人爷爷☭

EA siege server have 120 people recently, but see this. players average ping it's 72. excluding the minimum value of 5 and the maximum value of 284, there are also 69. most of them are Chinese, as well as Japanese and Korean. so many players endure the delay we really need a new server in...
  5. 你工人爷爷☭

Why am i banned?

0_Winnie-The-Pooh-Animation.jpg
    sb
  6. 你工人爷爷☭

Why am i banned?

中国人会这么说话?你嘴巴长屁眼上吧?
  7. 你工人爷爷☭

about bodies

It has gotten to the point where it is difficult to tell what is a bug and what was just a bizarre decision.

Some time in like November/December, they decided to not have Corpses despawn at all during multiplayer matches.

I'm not sure what motivated this, but I can see how it can cause a problem for Captain Mode. I think we need to emphasize with devs that this is affecting Captain performance negatively and players have no recourse.
    duel and siege also, i can see bodies only.
  8. 你工人爷爷☭

about bodies

他们压根没玩过自己的游戏,但凡玩了一小时就会发现。
  9. 你工人爷爷☭

Patch Notes e1.5.7

Hotfix 26/02/21

Singleplayer​

Crashes
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when pressing the 'Gift' button in the kingdom fief menu.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred after the 'Assemble the Dragon Banner' conversation with 'Arzagos'.
    • Fixed a crash that occurred when the 'Gather all companions' option was selected in a tavern.
    • Fixed a crash that could occur after losing a battle with an army.
    Fixes
    • Fixed an issue with disorganised parties not losing their speed penalty until they bought or sold an item or recruited troops. The speed penalty for disorganised parties is now removed after several in-game hours.
    • Fixed an issue that prevented AI parties from assaulting the castle when the player was in a settlement that was being besieged.
    • Fixed an issue with clans not wanting to make peace even if they have several enemies.
    • Fixed an issue with the plus (+) and minus keys (-) not working properly in the inventory. Now, + and - buttons buy/sell all items when combined with CTRL.
    • Fixed an issue with the 'Family Feud' quest that caused the player to get stuck in a mission after solving a quest with the lord solution.
    • Fixed a visual issue related to DLSS.
    • Fixed an issue that granted passive relations bonuses when placing a child in a settlement.
    Changes
    • Added the missing 'Calculating' trait icon on the character screen.

Multiplayer​

Changes
    • Removed siege from matchmaking. Players can now access siege from the quick play tab or from the custom servers list.
    Weapon Changes
    • Khuzait Throwing Spear damage decreased from 113 to 87.
    • Ash Throwing Spear damage decreased from 105 to 77.
    • Pilum damage decreased from 113 to 83.
    are u kidding me??? why decrease throwing spear damage??? in skirmish , most time, we only just use once.

did u design games use foot? use ur brain, plz. play once game, plz.
  10. 你工人爷爷☭

MP [MP Game Mode] - Generals Mode

cool, the current captain mode should be replaced by this one.
    and siege map should be use current captain mode.
  11. 你工人爷爷☭

MP can we warm up immediately after clicking match?

can warm up immediately after clicking match, just like custom server. i want to wait for players on the battlefield rather than the hall. can start the countdown after the game have enough people. In EA server, we have to wait too long now. can u guys take care of our marginal players. ???
  12. 你工人爷爷☭

Beta Patch Notes e1.5.8

report bug: in mp game, the microphone explodes occasionally. u know, sound like electric current sound. after update hours ago
  13. 你工人爷爷☭

crash when entering online mode

from 12:00 Beijing time, players in China cant enter mp game. crash reports have been sent, plz fix it hurry @AVRC
  14. 你工人爷爷☭

Crushthrough+2 Handed Weapons.

curshthrough or iq
    破防和脑子你只能要一个
  15. 你工人爷爷☭

about east asian server

We Chinese players don’t want Netease to build server. We only want North Asia servers for North China Japan and South Korea.
    yes, we Chinese , Japanese and Korea players
  16. 你工人爷爷☭

about east asian server

player dropped are noticeable in china region, clan start to feel inactive. is it all because bad server, ofc not, it defiantly not a positive contributor. 2 month ago you will easily have more than 50 player at custom server at night and 5-10m wait top at skirmish.

right now dropped to 20 at custom server, skirmish almost die out, and server is really bad, constant losing package, the red tag that remind player bad connection is 30% time up at left corner.

timeline of player dropped is a closed match with recent bad server connection, at latter stage of last patch everyone from my clan has experienced login problem, compound with recent bad connection, there is not much reason to stick to play regularly. this effect skirmish very much since you cant really play under network that constant losing package that might cause you attack not performing

官方已经在上面回复了会把北亚服务器加入排程,耐心等把,2021年应该有戏???
  17. 你工人爷爷☭

about east asian server

yes, you can't play m&b with 80 ping ,you can only play stardew valley with 80 ping.
    what ..... does this have to do with stardew valley ?
  18. 你工人爷爷☭

about east asian server

I guess you're stuck same way South america is, and going to have to wait until custom servers are out
    at least in the program, isn't it?
Back
Top Bottom