Search results for query: *

• Users: Lord Drake
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Lord Drake

Need More Info Graphics Bug in Battle (Black panels)

Bug Description: Black panels appear when viewing character and horse models from certain angles. (Usually from above or straight on) How To Reproduce The Bug: Uncertain, occurred after inflicting damage on imperial cav unit How Often The Bug Occurs: Once to date Quest Name: N/A NPC Name: N/A...
  2. Lord Drake

Please find a new host for the file.

As the topic says. Personally I don't like being throttled to 37.6 KB a sec. 3 hours for a 455 meg file is nut. :/
  3. Lord Drake

Is it normal?

Is it normal to have a forum section like this one for something that hasn't been released yet?
  4. Lord Drake

Strange armour

Before you complain, yes I searched and got zip. So, I was wondering if the Strange armour and weapons (the japanse stuff) is in Warband, if so, where?
  5. Lord Drake

How to port a mod to Warband?

Hi all, I was just wondering how to port a M&B mod to warband? To my knowledge the mod I wanted to port doesn't have any plans to do so, and I couldn't find anything about porting via the search.
  6. Lord Drake

Why can't I see the MP servers?

Hi, I was wondering why everytime I try to find MP servers to play on, I can less then the number that it claims to be loading. I also can't see servers that everyone else seems to be able to see, and all the servers I can see are a fair distance away, thus they have high pings. The closest...
  7. Lord Drake

Mod won't start

Ok, not quite. It'll start up, but if I try to start playing, Warband just becomes non responsive. I don't know why it's doing this, I have the right version of warband. :/ Anyone have any ideas?
  8. Lord Drake

What purpose do the Sarranids serve?

I was wondering what role the Sarranids fill? Swadia does heavy cav, kerhits horse archers, nords heavy infantry, etc. So what do the Sarranids do? When I fight them they're pathetic. Only threat is their Mamluk, but if you have a few crossbows or are mounted then they're not an issue. :/
  9. Lord Drake

How do I give Warband permission to use DX9

I'd like to know how to give Warband permission to use DX9, that way I don't get the LSD trip look? Oh and before anyone complains. Yes I did a search, all I got was unrelated stuff.
  10. Lord Drake

Aging not working?

I was wondering why when I use the little aging bar while making a new character, it makes no changes? The hair doesn't change and the face doesn't change at all. I've heard using Dx7 as I do disables the hair, but that the face would still age. But this isn't the case.
  11. Lord Drake

Onin war or Edo period

Is there a mod based on either the Onin war or the Edo period in feudal Japan? Please say yes, or else I shall be forced to learn how to make one. :(
  12. Lord Drake

Civilization 5 Announced!

civ 5 They've announced civ 5! Best of all it should be out by Fall 2010! :mrgreen:
  13. Lord Drake

How do you get your helmet to stop disappearing?

I've been wondering how you get your helmet to stopping disappearing when you go to first person view? Before you ask, yes I've done several searches and found nothing that helps.
  14. Lord Drake

Could someone make these please?

Not 100% sure this is the right place to post this but... I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make the suits of armor, the weapon and shields worn by the two knights in the front row in the center of this picture? For heraldry on the shields just use the shield  of the guy in the...
  15. Lord Drake

Forum Skin lost?

Hi, I've been using a black forum skin, but I logged in today and it's back to default, and I can't find the option to change it back. Does anyone know why this might be?
  16. Lord Drake

Rendering and texturing wings 3d models

Hi, I've begun learning Wings 3D, and I'm looking for a program that will allow me to add texture and render the finished product. Preferably not pov-ray. If you know such a program please let me know, thank you. :lol:
  17. Lord Drake

question about equip and troop limits

Hi, I was wondering what the Lesser Khan units wear for armor and uses as weapons and their mount? I was also wondering if you can use them? i've also run into a problem with the limit of troops you can have, this is 2 problems really. 1) sometimes I can't promote to a certain unit(says no more...
  18. Lord Drake

Simple mod of native letting you be a King with vassals?

Hi, I'm not 100% sure I've posted in the right spot, so if I haven't could a Mod move it please? Thanks. :) I'm looking for a mod that is the same as native version 1.011 but allows you to be king of your own nation and have vassals. Does a mod such as this exist, if so could someone provide a...
Back
Top Bottom