Search results for query: *

1. Lord Drake

Need More Info Graphics Bug in Battle (Black panels)

Bug Description: Black panels appear when viewing character and horse models from certain angles. (Usually from above or straight on) How To Reproduce The Bug: Uncertain, occurred after inflicting damage on imperial cav unit How Often The Bug Occurs: Once to date Quest Name: N/A NPC Name: N/A...
  2. Lord Drake

DirectX 7 and the age slider.

I believe that is due to limits of DX 7. I've never gotten the age slider to work in my years of playing WB before I upgraded systems so I could use DX9.

I'm not an expert though.
  3. Lord Drake

SP Fantasy [W] Redwall: Vermin Resurgence [Dead]

He's not kidding on the "No experience" part.

Trust me, I know.
  4. Lord Drake

I'm baaaaack! Well... kinda, I just have more time than I used to. (Yay for not being chest deep in cardboard.)
  5. Lord Drake

Q&A Topic

I downloaded the file again, it's the exact same size but the second file doesn't seem to have the texture problem.
    Thanks for the tip.
  6. Lord Drake

Q&A Topic

Started up the mod, had it crash on me two or three times due to being asked to do something in an unusual manner. (I forget the wording.) Last time I had this problem lowering the texture resolution fixed it, which it did this time too. Any hoo, in the mod I'm seeing a lot of white items. They seem to lack textures. Is this something everyone has or just me? (I'm using 2.1 since I can't download the patch from mediafire, that host doesn't  like me for some reason.)
  7. Lord Drake

To answer your question Ichaff88, the team members each have their own methods. I personally use gimp, though I share your opinion that the newer versions are a pain in the ass. So I use an old version. I also just got a copy of Photoshop CS2, which adobe is currently giving away.

PSCS2

Most mod team members will have their own methods that are different from person to person. So you may want to ask each individual about their own personal preferences.

(Btw the gimp in that tutorial is probably 2.7 or earlier)
  8. Lord Drake

tobijah said:
    :shock: How did I forget otters?
    Same way I keep forgetting my glasses?
  9. Lord Drake

lieb_hussar said:
    i cant believe you all have been working on this mod for 2 years o_O ive been watching the development of this mod for a long time... I just wish i could help but my editing and modding skills are terrible >.< i wish you all luck and am looking forward to any release of this mod ive never read the books but i just love the premiss of this mod i just hope it never dies before its released or for that matter dosent ever die :grin: but just a couple random questions... is this going to be for warband and there for multiplayer? and what are all the races?
    It's been 2 years? o_O
    Wow... doesn't feel like that long.
  10. Lord Drake

[NEW RELEASE SEPTEMBER 13 V1.2]Blue Blood - Description and Downloads

LittleHelper said:
    Reechani said:
    I'm testing your mod out at the moment. I must say I am highly intrigued by it. If you still need help with modelers, texturers, etc. please let me know (you're best off getting a hold of me via email sentrovasi at yahoo.com) *it wont let me post a link*
    In the meanwhile you could post a few photos of your models that you have made, that was your first post on the forums so I didn't find any of your work yet.

What comes for Lord Drake, I took the liberty of posting some of his work.
    Lord Drake said:
    leafblade_texture_draft_by_l0rddrake-d3fbqy1.jpg
    Cross-guard and pommel are untextured, just colored since I'm not sure what to stick on 'em. :/
    Lord Drake said:
    Update:
    Had a little free time so I did some tweaking. How does this guard look to you guys? (This isn't an orthographic view, it's perspective)
    swordy_thing_alt_guard_by_l0rddrake-d4mm4eq.jpg
    Mmk, I was bored and I've been slacking off on the mod for a while now. So, I made this cruddy piece of junk.
    craft_able_club_by_l0rddrake-d3eykxb.jpg
    Just a simple think for the crafting weapons section.

I tried something new with the texturesheet in an attempt to make the two different textures used mix better.
    Can you see it? (evil pointless guessing game.  :lol:)
    Not my best work, and I'm terrible with textures. :oops:
  11. Lord Drake

[NEW RELEASE SEPTEMBER 13 V1.2]Blue Blood - Description and Downloads

You mod has intrigued me. I'll be testing it out tonight. ^^
    Are you still in need of a Modeler?
  12. Lord Drake

tobijah said:
    Yes tails will be included in this mod, they will be animated and have hit boxes as well
    Guys I think we should ad stuff like this to the basic info about mod on the first post.
    also adding stuff like Yes we will have badgers and so on and so forth. :lol:
    Don't complain to us, tell Mandible, he's the OP. :razz:
  13. Lord Drake

Apstinentas said:
    Remember seeing cartoon a few times, and now this...Cocaine is a hell of a drug! But seriously, I feel this mod is going to be awesome.

BTW, I hope you are not recording sounds for characters by punching rodents next a microphone.
    Actually we set up a microphone next to a mini boxing ring and told them that the males the last rodent standing would be put in a box with the females.
  14. Lord Drake

B Fantasy [WB]The Sultan's Successors!

dowdpride said:
    Lord Drake said:
    king of europe said:
    FrisianDude said:
    Even really neat mods like Vikingr hardly get any players anymore.
    the reason:there are more players with some crappy cracks,than players with original bought games :sad:
    so if vikingr had SP,it would be full of ppl
    btw its a nice looking mod as ive seen so far :smile:
    good luck and hopefully you will finish it sometime
    I submit another reason that you overlooked. Some of us have computers that  are really ****ty, so we can't run the game well enough to be able to do much in MP other then be a meat shield, which personally I DON'T FIND FUN. Not to mention that playing the game with the track pad on a laptop can be.... interesting.
    i would say soul shatteringly annoying
    Yeah tell me about it. x.x

Sorry to hear you're having trouble Frisian, I hope things work out for the best.
  15. Lord Drake

B Tutorial 3D Simple texturing tutorial - Wings3D

teun557 said:
    Lord Drake said:
    Subaathar said:
    I got a simpler question :sad:

How do i create the texture?
    You need to create the UV map as shown, then you export the UV map as an image and import that image into a program like GIMP or Photo Shop. Inside that program you can create the texture using the UV map to tell you what part of the model the texture will go on. ^^

When I export the UV map it doesnt show the unfolded model on it, so It just shows the standerd squire thing
    How exactly are you going about this?
  16. Lord Drake

B Tutorial 3D Simple texturing tutorial - Wings3D

Subaathar said:
    I got a simpler question :sad:

How do i create the texture?
    You need to create the UV map as shown, then you export the UV map as an image and import that image into a program like GIMP or Photo Shop. Inside that program you can create the texture using the UV map to tell you what part of the model the texture will go on. ^^
  17. Lord Drake

tobijah said:
    YourStepDad said:
    UlfrTheMighty said:
    looks weird never watched redwall

"watched"

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

Guys could we please keep this on topic instead of correcting typos (I can't see a difference between your spelling and his, that is unless he already corrected it.)

Also, Yeah I recently looked up episodes of Redwall.

Someone could probably make alot of money if they made two/three movies about the time when Martin the warrior was alive.
    All they'ed need is to take it more seriously and add in some of that amazing CG they have been pumping out lately.

(also good voice acting would be VERY important)
    You missed the point. He's not correcting spelling, the facepalm is because the guy said "watched", not "read". Redwall as we know it is Books, not a child's cartoon.
  18. Lord Drake

celestialred said:
    Heya,

I've been lurking you guys for a while. This is a mod I am *extremely* anticipating. Such an absolutely brilliant idea.

I took the leisure of supporting you via banner on my profile.

Thanks :smile: It was always one of my favourite book series.

Cheers,

<3

CR
    Thanks for he support, would you by any chance have the ability to help in any way? Or maybe would you be willing to learn a new skill to give it a shot? ^^

JScott>: It's not hard to go back and edit a model, you will need to update the UV map though.
Back
Top Bottom