Search results for query: *

• Users: Nerloune
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. MP Add a new command with F1

Archers are not viable in the multi-mod captain. Reason : it's impossible to use the order "go to this position" (F1 ; F1) without them trying to defend themselves if an opponent is nearby. And the command "advance" F1 ; F4 is not really usable in multi, too bad against other players...
  2. Some problems with the Control Block Direction

I play with a controller (only the left joystick for move my character) and a computer mouse (for block and attack). On the version 1.4.3, the control block (same for attack) direction by Mouse Movement is totally broken. The game does not care of my mouse movement, when I move in the same time...
  3. MP A solo man should not be able to aggro a shield wall facing direction

Add the functionnality that the face to direction (F2, F1) lock the direction of the shields wall. In the captain Mod, too much guy just go alone to get the aggro of a static shield wall and the archers can just destroy the infantry. Impossible to keep a flag, the only strat is to run to the...
  4. SP - General Add a setting to disable the controller vibration

Hello, Please, Is it possible to add a setting for enable/disable the controller vibration ? It could be nice for the solo campaign and the multiplayer.
  5. BL Une option pour enlever la vibration de la manette dans les options ?

Bonjour, Il manque la possibilité de désactiver la vibration de la manette dans les options du jeu. Est-il possible de l'ajouter pour le plaisir des joueurs manettes svp :giggle:
  6. Resolved Encyclopedia is always wrong about the location of wanderers

Summary: Encyclopedia is always wrong about the location of wanderers How to Reproduce: Just start a new campaign (I have already reinstall the game) Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Version: 1.4.1 Installed community-made modifications: no mod installed Computer...
Back
Top Bottom