Search results for query: *

1. Whats cooking in the kitchen? What about .8 stuff?

Great stuff all of it! Can´t wait for the release
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

None of the download links work, have been trying to download from moddb for two days. i would realy like to try this mod, it seems awsome. Please fix the download.

Edit: It worked at last, I think the problem was my web browser.
  3. BUG Reports v 1.39 (Read first page before post)

I hope no one has posted this before but i noticed some strange behavior from my troops during siege. I was besieging London and broke down the gates completely but my troops insisted on using just one ladder. No matter if i told them to flow and went through the gates. It is like an invisible wall there. dose this happen at all town or is it just a bug at London?
    Thanks for an amazing mod by the way!
  4. Archers

Geroj said:
    And is there something like composite bow? I found only hunting and short ones

I have also been looking for other bows. Seathwydds seem to have some kind of longbows but i have never seen them in stores or in loot. is there some way to get these bows?
  5. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

mat2rivs said:
    peterb said:
    I have been trying out this mod now for a while and enjoys it greatly. Well done so far!
    I have noticed something weird however. And that is that most factions that are in war with each other dont seem to be aggressive against one another.  For example, the shadowspawn are looting and besieging all over the borderlands and the borderland lords dont seem to care, and the armies dont attack each other. This happens everywhere that there is war.
    Have anyone else seen this?

The expanded new map looks awesome, and i really look forward to the new features!! keep up the good work!
    Did you download the 0.2.6a patch?  That should fix the issue where enemy lords aren't fighting eachother.

maybe i havent. I´ll try that, thanks

Edit: It works perfectly now. thank you
  6. TLD (The Last Days, LOTR mod) for M&B 1.011 Info

Merlkir said:
    Because we're nice, we'll let you read up on installation and overall info before the actual release! READ IT!
    I'LL KNOW IF YOU DIDN'T!

(you can choose between an online and a pdf version even.)

http://pospabr.sweb.cz/TLD-3.0-ManualFAQ.html
    http://pospabr.sweb.cz/TLD-3.0-ManualFAQ.pdf

Thanks for the info! Now I have something to do while waiting for release!
  7. SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

I have been trying out this mod now for a while and enjoys it greatly. Well done so far!
    I have noticed something weird however. And that is that most factions that are in war with each other dont seem to be aggressive against one another.  For example, the shadowspawn are looting and besieging all over the borderlands and the borderland lords dont seem to care, and the armies dont attack each other. This happens everywhere that there is war.
    Have anyone else seen this?

The expanded new map looks awesome, and i really look forward to the new features!! keep up the good work!
  8. Easter Egg in Buena Fortuna!

Found one at the roof of the Johnston family ranch! really nice scenes by the way!
  9. Scene Feedback

I love the scenes I've seen so far. Especially the new hotel and commander quarter scenes. they are really detailed and nice, , the ranch is sweet excellent as well. I noticed though that if you jump in the hotel / commander quarter scenes you can see over the roof, which is a bit buggy. Maybe you could raise the roof a bit? Otherwise i really like the new update.
  10. 1866 - Bug Reports (v0.8 only)

I have trouble with hunting in this mod. even though i shoot all of the deer/buffalo I usually dont get any hides or meet, insteda a protion of the animals escape, i can try to hunt the rest but that yields the same result.  however, sometimes i get a more or less random amont of hides/meat. Also, there is no time limit or something such to the hunting in my game.  Has anyone hade the same problem?
    Thanks for a great mod by the way!
  11. M&B V 1.011 ONLY (ORIGINAL VERSION) - Prophesy of Pendor V 3.0 Support

I have encountered a quite annoying bug in my game and have been searching the forums for something similar but haven't found any mentioning of something like this.
    The thing is that the minimap and the killcounter vanishes when i access my inventory so i cant see them for the rest of the battle.
    Anyone knows what might be causing this? i have WB  1,134 and PoP 3,2.
    Amazing mod by the way!
  12. Looking for a mod

I hope this is the right place to ask this question. The thing is that i look for a mod that i played perhaps a year ago. i cant find it and cant remember its name But you got to select a special weapon at the begging of the game, and it was upgradeable. I hope someone knows what mod that was.
  13. Elite mercenaries?

Ok, I have only played v.2 quite a lot and haven't found it yet, sounds like a nice idea though!
  14. Elite mercenaries?

Hi! Firstly, I must say that I highly enjoy this mod! especially the new animations are excellent. I do have a question thou, I have played this mod for quite a while and have yet not find the Elite mercenaries mentioned in the features list, the ones whose equipment you can change. Who are...
  15. Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

I figured it out eventually!! now I'll try it out. 
  16. Shogun - Sengoku Jidai (OLD DISCUSSION TOPIC)

This mod really looks promising! however i have been struggling with rapidshare for several hours now without success.
    it would be great if you could post it on the mod repository.
  17. Conquest! (v0.70 released July 3rd)

Warlord Bane said:
    I love this mod but theres a problem when u start with the Artifact Axe and it upgrade you cant realy use it ever again because it completely disapiers and when u go in invitory it has an error and all this other crud
    I have encountered the same problem. Once the artifact axe, Val Hallen, levels up the game crashes and and i get some error message about a missing mesh. That's really a shame since i love the mod otherwise.
Back
Top Bottom