Search results for query: *

1. Need More Info Vinela infinite conversation bug

Sorry I think I already overwrote the save file I had. Hopefully just taking the exact quest from Vinela and going back there with some prisoners would replicate the problem.
  2. Need More Info Vinela infinite conversation bug

Please use the directives below when posting a thread to reporting a bug. Using this draft will help us gather relevant and needed information more easily and quickly. You can use external sites to upload screenshots and Youtube for videos. There is no NDA or any limitations on videos. Thanks...
  3. 씌부렛 좋가튼거 니들 일은하냐? still wating new update!

Again you miss my point. Racism is the wrong word you are using. And again you misjudge me as i dont hate on anybody based of their race. Ive been in muay thai over 15 years and have trained and friends with a couple of chinese guys as well as the Thais. That initial joke i made about cantonese/mandarin was by a Chinese stand up comedian i seen over 20 years ago on a bit about how to identify chinese. I knew the title was korean as i read a post but that was also part of the joke - hey the guy was lazy minded enough to post korean in his title ill be lazy enough to misidentify its origin.

You just have no sense of humor. Im done here - either you get it or you dont

I didn't say anything about the cantonese/mandarin joke you did, though I don't think the fact that someone already did the joke makes it acceptable.
    What I said the problem was with connecting Korean with Chinese for no acceptable reason. Saying that is mocking one by ones ethnicity not the actions.

Yes racism can have its intensities, but you can't just say you shouldn't call it racism if the intensity is weaker than you experienced.

I honestly think you're the one missing my point. Saying you have no sense of humor to an offended person just disregards any argument the person tries to make.
  4. 씌부렛 좋가튼거 니들 일은하냐? still wating new update!

Allow me to drop a lil knowledge on you before you go around decrying people as "racist". Im half black half white - grew up in a black neighborhood and then high school went to an all white rich school. I guarantee ive experiencec real f'n racism past what you could only dream. How bout getting stopped by police walking home from school every week asking me why im around there and do i have a job. How bout cops wanting to fist fight me calling in 8 backup cars cause im walking to train station at night? How bout getting jumped, my skull fractured and spinal cord banged up for life caused i walked into a diner with a girl of a different race? And thats just a fraction of my life experiences.

You dont know real racism is boy. You dont know thats when not only society but the law enforcement and judicial system work against you as a whole component. Racism is not lighthearted jokes - as i joke about all people but smart people can tell when something is mean spirited or in jest. It dont bother me if a white comedian says the n word if we know he is down with the brothers. Its how people say things not what they say.

So use a little more caution before running around accusing people of serious things you dont fully know

I'm sorry you had to go all those things. However, that does not give you a right to be racist to other ethnicity. I understand racism againts black people are pretty serious not just in US but all over the world. But that does not mean there are not any racism against other races.

There are no fake racism and you can't just judge everything that you feel less horrible than the situation you faced as not racism. Just like we can't call everyone from some countries rich because there are some people starving in other countries.

All things set aside, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings or mock the horrible racism that was used on you. If I did, I'm terribly sorry about that.
  5. 씌부렛 좋가튼거 니들 일은하냐? still wating new update!

I find it funny that both of you chose each other to discuss racism, yet I never saw either of you being racist. Yet both of you ignore the one actual racist post that was put up earlier in the thread!

As very few people in North Korea have internet access, it is mainly government or foreigners then this post could count as racist as it makes assumptions without any factual evidence!

Though I disagree on froggyluv not being racist, I have to say I did miss that. Yes, we can't just assume mean Koreans are from the North. In fact, you can meet a lot of South Koreans with that attitude if you play League of legends in KR server XD
  6. 씌부렛 좋가튼거 니들 일은하냐? still wating new update!

There's a C Word? ? Wow I am so not up to date.

I wasn't sure what to call it, but I'm sure you've heard people call Asians(well at least I've had quiet a few people call me this) this and I didn't want to type it with my own hands. I guess 'C word' wasn't a good choice of words Xd

If you don't know the word, good for you! :smile:
  7. 씌부렛 좋가튼거 니들 일은하냐? still wating new update!

I was going to write you a long reply but if you honestly would consider a joke calling Egyptian hieroglyphics "Martian" - a racist act - we have nothing further to talk about. Toughen your skin its a rough world out there - try to gain a sense oh humor about and better decipher intent in to what is mean spirited and what is light hearted banter. Luck.

I guess you could think of me as overly sensitive, but I think many racism actions are derived from people being not sensitive enough and joking about it is one of the main things, like mocking a specific ethnicity group with insulting names(N word, C word)

Anyways, I agree that continuing this discussion will be just you stating racism 'jokes' and me saying that they are indeed racism.

I'm sorry that there had to be replies on something not related to the post.
  8. 씌부렛 좋가튼거 니들 일은하냐? still wating new update!

Lighten up francis. Had an Egyptian come into the English section and posted in hieroglyphics i would have called it Martian - still racist? Its not up to me to figure out the ethnicity of a foreign handwriting in the English section no more than it would be up to a korean to figure out my english had i posted in their forums.

That goes for all ethnic groups be it nordic viking scrawlings to Scottish tribal ruins - respect the culture you are addressing and i will respect you - if not be prepared for some really tame teasing. Can you handle that?

First of all, yes it would still be racist. Also, yes it's not up to you to figure out whatever language that is, which also means you shouldn't just state it as any somewhat close ethnicity language you know.

I guess you could think of using another language in an English forum as not respectful enough. I'm sorry if you felt that way. However, that is not an excuse to tease using the writer's ethnicity, as that targets not just the writer but everyone that belongs to that group.

I don't know how many racism attacks your group gets in a daily basis, but there are people living in a world of haters. Words can mean nothing, but the culture words create leads to hates and differences people do not deserve.

Again, it's not that I'm comfortable with some people using languages other than the language the forum is meant to use, and I'm sorry if you felt that way.

I'm not an expert in criticizing others, but I'm pretty sure there's a better way of pointing out that someone's actions are wrong without using a sensitive issue.
  9. 씌부렛 좋가튼거 니들 일은하냐? still wating new update!

Note to NOT SO SMART posters - this is the English section

I don't think you understand the point. Or do you understand but neglect the fact that you can't treat all Asian as Chinese and that would make you a racist?

Nevertheless, I do agree that using another language in an English section should not be preferred.

Captain Hindsight says they should've delayed EA release until late April and do the code refactoring that currently delays updates back in March.

Well I guess you have to release someday and nobody knows if any later release would have been better or worse.
  10. 씌부렛 좋가튼거 니들 일은하냐? still wating new update!

Note to non-chinese readers -
    Mandarin: shinShunShin shinshuSun
    Cantonese: BAWKCHOOOW!!

This is so random.

Anyways, even though I love the game, updates do feel a little bit slow. Also, updates feel slower if they're crucial updates that should have been in the full game. I think that it might have been a little bit early to release. But then again, I haven't played any other early access games so don't really know how perfect it should be.
  11. 씌부렛 좋가튼거 니들 일은하냐? still wating new update!

FYI, the Korean in the title is 'Fxxk this ****. Are you guys doing any work?'
  12. SP - Battles & Sieges Recent cool experience in a battle against Aserai

Ayyy good luck defending it!

I immediately bribed them to make peace with me. My charm's at like 100, so I hope that plays a role in stopping any new wars Xd
  13. A 90-employee studio with ONE actively-maintained product is releasing only ONE THREE-LINE bug fix patch per week. Unbelievable.

I understand people can be angry, but I'm pretty sure Taleworlds aren't just drinking and eating. They live on customers who love their franchise, not any general gamer, and they would be trying their best to keep them from leaving.
  14. SP - Battles & Sieges Recent cool experience in a battle against Aserai

There is a mechanic where you can retreat in the middle of a battle (tab, middle mouse to bring up cursor, click "retreat") which essentially allows you to reset battle lines. I know that the attacker can retreat and then leave the battle but I'm pretty sure that if the defender retreats they have to either fight again or commit troops to screen while the army flees. Kinda OP in my experience because you can use it to sort of cycle charge you way through the enemy (i've used the retreat function to win 1:5 battles before). I remember you could retreat in Warband but I think you still lost troops as they literally had to pull back and move off of the map, wish that's how it worked here in bannerlord

I think in warband, people used to spam retreat by using op archers. Like go on a hill, kill an ally horse(which would make the opponent charge), kill some before they get close to your archers and then retreat.

They let you retreat after killing 10 or sth, so in theory you could win any number of opponents.

So I agree that retreat functions are pretty OP, but also because of archers. (Then again, archers just being OP was always a problem)

Anyways, OP set aside, that must have been a fun experience :smile: I'm still at the level of capturing my own first castle today
  15. Resolved bandit does not move after hideout destroyed

Here it is! The bandit should be standing right in front of me, which is next to where the hideout once was. This is not a problem for just Mountain Bandits, but all kinds I think(Steppe, Looters, etc)
  16. Resolved Cannot move after a conversation

I suspect it is related to the amount of influence you have, I have gone into that bug twice and I had less than 100 influence. Other peace conversations haven resolved succesfully having enough influence (although influence doesn't seem to change after the conversation).

FYI, I had 0 influence also, so maybe
  17. Resolved bandit does not move after hideout destroyed

I'm not sure if this is intended or not. After I duel the boss, remaining bandits are left out near the hideout. However, they do not show any kind of action(attack or flee or any kind of movement). If you ask me, I think they should be running away from me.
  18. Resolved Cannot move after a conversation

I was having the same issue, just providing a more specific example in case it might help.
    Caladog's party was engaging me to attack, where in the conversation I made a peace treaty with them.
    Though not infinite, I had to end the conversation with him about 6 times before he finally let me go.
Back
Top Bottom