Search results for query: *

• Users: Lanicor
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Resolved Crash of Multiplayer Launcher, crash if i try to start Multiplayer from Singleplayer

Hello, Dump Files i uploaded is: 2021-01-24_11.48.53_573969e06d78a9ea53cf50f29d4cd8d6 I cant start my Multiplayer Launcher out of nowhere, from one day to another. For a glimpse i see the icon in the task bar which disapears after few seconds without crash report. I cant start Multiplayer out of...
  2. Throwables stab weapon mode is incoherent

Everytime i change my javelins to close combat mode i sense an incoherent weapon behavior. Normaly I can chain my stabs wihtout any problems, BUT 1. if i hit anyones shield or body its like there is an extra delay before i can thrust again. 2. if i block with my shield there is out of the...
  3. Resolved PC crashes steadily in Multi-Player Matches

Summary: My whole PC crashes after a while of playing Multi-Player. Sometime after 5 mintues sometimes after 15. How to Reproduce: I cant tell that there is a trigger. My System Resources are up to 50% in usage. Out of the sudden my screen turns black and the only thing i can hear is the fan of...
  4. Need More Info Input Queue fails

Summary: Most likely if you play Multiplayer everyone of us notices that our Input doesent make the game respond. For instance you try to swing your weapon but nothing happens. Especially if you hit your mousebutton during a fight several times with breaks between out of no where your character...
  5. Resolved Invisible Models in Multiplayer followed by PC crash after 30 min.

Summary: Models arent loading (invisible) but can pop up randomly and dispapear again. After approximatley 30 min. my PC crashes reliably. How to Reproduce: Every time i enter a Match, at the begining Characters are missing even i am invisible to myself. Sometimes the models pop up just to...
Back
Top Bottom