Search results for query: *

1. BestGoblinNA

Paranormal Activities DETECTED - Multiplayer Best Moments

Hi guys, In this episode, we explore some of the paranormal sightings in Bannerlord along with some best moments in combat. A lot more time was spent editing this video, so let me know your thoughts.
  2. BestGoblinNA

Blatant Racism - Multiplayer Highlights

In this video, we uncover the blatant racism that exists in Bannerlord multiplayer.
  3. BestGoblinNA

New Map Overview: Tsagaan Castle

Hi guys, a new TDM map just came out thanks to Talesworld. This short video is my first impression of it. Let me know your thoughts on this map.
  4. BestGoblinNA

Critique of the Skirmish Mode

This may be an unpopular opinion but I think Skirmish is not that fun compared to TDM. I recognize that many of you play A LOT of Skirmish so in this thread, I want to share my thoughts on the game mode and perhaps you can share yours to give another point of view. • My first impression of...
  5. BestGoblinNA

ROCK THROWING Compilation [16-1 KILL/DEATH]

Hey guys, This newest video is more light-hearted with some top tier rock throwing moments in multiplayer. Let me know what you guys think. Help grow the multiplayer Youtube community.
  6. BestGoblinNA

A Vanilla M&B 1 Alpha Player's Thoughts on Bannerlord

There are a lot of valid criticisms of Bannerlord on this forum, Youtube and Reddit. I can certainly understand the frustrations that many players feel towards the current state of the game. On the other hand, I don't feel concerned about the future of this game. Feel free to comment and change...
  7. BestGoblinNA

BEST MOMENTS Compilation - Multiplayer TDM Music Video

The BEST MOMENTS of TDM compiled into a music video for your viewing pleasure.
Back
Top Bottom