Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Crash after clicking "Play."

The game started working again yesterday. I don't recall any new drivers, windows updates, or patches since my original post, so I don't know what changed. I've uploaded a fresh DxDiag. Although I have added a new drive and memory to my PC, the game had resumed proper function before I performed the upgrades.
  2. Resolved Crash after clicking "Play."

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting.
    Thank you. Please let me know if any of the files didn't upload properly, I'll be happy to upload them again.
  3. Resolved Crash after clicking "Play."

Requested files, as well as a more recent DxDiag have been uploaded with the link to this thread in the comments section. Thank you for your response.

Summary: Game crashes from launcher after clicking "Play." The screen goes white for several seconds, then brings up the loading screen before the crash. I usually get an option to start in Safe Mode, which doesn't make a difference. Game worked fine before, with no hardware changes. Only changes are updates to Windows system and NVIDIA drivers.

How to Reproduce:Click "play" in launcher. The same crash occurs if I try to launch the game directly from Bannerlord.exe

Quest/Settlement Name (if related): NA
    Media (Screenshots & Video): NA

Version: e1.4.1.232571 (Steam is set to auto-update the game.)

Installed community-made modifications: None

Computer Specs:

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 16G Driver version 451.48 (up to date. No overlocking or modifications)

CPU: Intel i7-8700K @ 3.70GHz (No overlocking or modifications.)

RAM: 16Gb

Motherboard: Alienware OVDT73, version A00 If I'm reading System Info correctly. System is an Alienware Aurora R7

Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Storage is stock 1T HDD. I've talso ried running it off of the stock SSD as well as a couple of external SDD's connected with USB3 cables.
  4. Resolved Crash after clicking "Play."

The game gives me a white screen with the spear-tip pointer for several seconds after I click Play, then the loading screen with the galloping horseman. Then it crashes. Sometimes I get the option to upload the crash data, which I have done. None of the work-arounds or alternate launch...
Back
Top Bottom