Search results for query: *

1. Alrav23

So... How is Taleworlds getting away with this?

Upon release of EA they cashed in 4 million copies sold then claimed the game was nearly finished. They have zero obligations. Now we find out majority of their resources since then has been spent on paid DLC's. I smell a lawsuit. Mass refunds incoming.
  2. Alrav23

Elephant DLC?

The game is nearly complete. Now its time for paid DLC's. lol
    Quit complaining, if you think you got scammed just request a refund, or file a lawsuit.
  3. Alrav23

Bannerlord was a grift

Request a refund. File a lawsuit. Majority of the EA has been spent developing new paid DLC's, they stated the game was nearly finished 'after' they whaled in 4 million copies sold.
  4. Alrav23

What's the point of Tier 6 units?

We have Sturgian noble melee infantry. They are "Warrior son", "Varyag" and "Varyag Veteran". Varyags are literally Vikings.
    yes but tier 3? we are talking about Tier 6... yes vikings with garbage stats.

I too would like to see more distinction between factions. your idea of "balance" by making every faction similar is lazy.
    You guys are picking and choosing Lore and balance when you see fit. So which one is it; lore or balance? :facepalm:Troops don't make sense.
    I would think half the player base is playing for the 'variety of troops'. Ex. if Stugians didn't use horses why not give them a boost to athletics .... Instead of giving every infantry the same "130" stats. why not change it to "135" for the appropriate faction. Giving Tier 6 infantry just makes sense or just boost athletics. its not like lords are going to be running around with all of one type troop. In fact it would take a couple of years in game to attain 200+ of the same tier 6 unit. And if you worked so hard to achieve that... well then screw it enjoy your hard work.
    if you want the best archer visit Battania. cool
    if you want the best crossbow men go to Vlandia. roger
    if you want the best horse archer stop by Khuzait. nice
    if you want the best cavalry travel to Empire. got it
    best infantry, best throwing??!?!? etc etc....
    these types of rare distinctions make the game more interesting/ more satisfying and a heck 'of' alot more fun.
  5. Alrav23

Campaign Coop

I would give my whole stimulus check to any modder who creates coop. I'm sure people would pay more then the actual game itself. :party:
  6. Alrav23

My king, don't gift me more castles!!!

I started playing recently, so probably the main problem should be my lack of experience... but anyway it is supposed that being rewarded with a new fief (castles in this case) should be a great experience for the player but it turned into game breaking for me. That's my history.

I started with a small war band (about 20 warriors) killing some bandits to earn some money, then I bought a brewery to get some regular income (about 160 per day). with this income I decided to join Sturgians to get married, grow my troops and accompany kingdom armies to get better loot, it looked a nice plan but... the king rewarded me with a castle, intermediately my economy sunk. I had problems to pay the small garrison wages so I couldn't increase my party size neither train more people to properly defending the fief.

The pace was agreed so I decided to kill bandits to be able to open more enterprises but then my income for the brewery get down to a 60 denars per day, I bought a second one but it had more or less the same result... Both of them were in tows - villages that weren't raided for long time and with cheap grain prices (around 10). I avoided caravans because I read that they are currently bugged.

So I totally failed to build up my economy to be able to pay a good garrison for the castle, mastly due the expenses of the castle. After few time war came again and the enemy toke back the castle loosing my few influence because that.

It was a sad experience, but my king wanted revenge and conquered a new Castle and .... again he gifted it to me, even worse, a second castle was conquered and also gifted to me!!!!

So now the situation was double terrible, two fief to defend with a ruined economy so I was unable to build up a minimum defense. They would be taken by the enemy in short time.

I stopped playing and started again.
    This story is hilarious. I cant stop laughing.:lol: It soo true! Once you are gifted a Fief you are bent over bareback!! They should definitely add an option to abstain from receiving Fiefs as a vassal. Keep in mind you could just become a mercenary, But it doesn't have the same feel as a vassal :wink:
  7. Alrav23

I was trying to be helpful for curious people who want a fix that already exists regarding unit stats.

Your thread is pointless otherwise, it is early access with most skills not yet working, so nobody gives a damn about having tier 6 units or not at the moment, there are much more urgent things to fix/add.

It will probably never be changed anyway as they add more content and maybe more tier 6 units in the future.

The mod I talked about does exactly that btw, in a balanced way whilst keeping as close as possible to vanilla.
    I wasn't trying to be a **** lol. I do believe troop balance is crucial, and should be addressed right away as it could affect snowballing/victories and various other aspects that need to be balanced.
    However i was more hoping for some enlightenment on future aspects of Troop Tiers and balances of troops equipment. Hell, i would love to even see Tier 7 :fruity:. Any info/discussion is welcome.
  8. Alrav23

Workshops suddenly struggling?

A lot of good opinions on this thread :fruity:. I personally feel currency is way too easy to come by. From the start of the game currency is the back bone. If you don't want to spend time grinding denars, that's fine, but don't expect to buy the best armors or keep 500 tier 6 troops in your garrison. Respect the currency. No one should become ruler of Calradia over night. There are also a lot of Perks that actually help with income. Keep in mind last patch they activated some of the Trade Perks.

:mrgreen:They should Implement an Economics tab in Campaign options, for players to adjust the currency difficulties, so we can all be happy lol.

I personally would like to see more super expensive items. some costing millions,maybe even 100 million, something i could work for in 30 in-game years just for bragging rights:iamamoron:. Those who really want to achieve the best of everything should have something to work for. Those of us who just want to hang out in the tavern for 15 min a day.... well...
  9. Alrav23

Are you planning to add more dialog lines?

Surely they will do. Dialog and diplomacy takes a great part in game. Also devs approved that they will work on new missions and dialogue lines but i think that will take some time
    I know they have mods that add Dialogues, but its really not that difficult with some creativity. Perhaps certain NPC's can provide advice on how to play the game better, such as loading screen tips in chats. Or perhaps trade secrets/where-abouts/info could cost denars. Adding dialogues with consequences/actions is a whole diff story tho.
  10. Alrav23

No wonder A.I. constantly votes for war...if 200 a day is the target profit for workshops,

There seems to be two types of players. Ones who want a short game-play session (easy economy), and others who want to fully immerse themselves (tough economy). I'm not sure how difficult it would be to create an economy tab in Campaign options, were players can adjust the difficulty of economics.
    To be fair: last patch they got a bunch of the Trade Perks working. So incomes should have been balanced a bit along with the nerfs.
  11. Alrav23

Replacing Caravan weak troops with quality ? worth it ?

Not for me; it seems my upgraded Caravans seem to yield less income, and/or get raided more often... not sure why. When i choose the lower quality caravan i tend to make more money/security.
  12. Alrav23

There is a very nice mod called "distinctive troops rework" by thevegman that fixes almost all the inconsistencies with unit stats among other things.
    images

There is a mod for that....
  13. Alrav23

Desperately needed - FORTS !

I don't want to see the already small map littered with a bunch of crap. I would like to see them allow you to build a hideout or home base(1, not a bunch) like in Viking Conquest.

Building a bunch of crap inside an already tightly packed map seems like trash to me though.
    I agree, The map definitely needs to be larger!
  14. Alrav23

How will they fix Sturgia getting completely eliminated in one year, and Khuzait and Vlandia taking half the map in 3 years?

***:roll:I personally think all kingdoms should be given equal number of Clans/ClanTiers/Familysizes/. Battania/Sturgia currently have around a total of 23-25* accumulated Clan Tiers; While Every other factions has 30*+... # of Ai parties/per clan makes a huge difference in game. Essentially you have less lords running around for these factions to defend themselves, not to mention geographical advantages and starting fief/prosperity differences.
  15. Alrav23

Snow-balling version 1.4.2. I'm starting to think its not an accident.

Every play through it's always Sturgia and Battania that go out first...
    ***:roll:I personally think all kingdoms should be given equal number of Clans/ClanTiers/Familysizes/. Battania/Sturgia currently have around a total of 23-25* accumulated Clan Tiers; While Every other factions has 30*+... # of Ai parties/per clan makes a huge difference in game. Essentially you have less lords running around for these factions to defend themselves, not to mention geographical advantages and starting fief/prosperity differences.
  16. Alrav23

Workshops during war

They sieze your profitable workshop and change it to a type that is unprofitable. Sometimes they even change it to be the same type as another active unprofitable workshop in the town. Not a lot of smarts behind those decisions...
    That doesn't add up and seems quite unfair. Ai will only change workshops that you own during war? I haven't noticed Ai changing workshops that are not owned.
  17. Alrav23

What's the point of the current Tier 6 units? 1 ranged and 5 cavalry units including Sturgia (they have bow skill but no bow equipped)... Why not include a Tier 6 infantry? I currently have influenced several of my friends to purchase the game and all of them complain about no Tier 6...
Back
Top Bottom