Search results for query: *

1. Low quality encyclopedia image

Hello all, I have my settings on the highest level and images look great in game and in the clan tab. However, when i load up the encyclopedia, the image is very low quality. Any thoughts on how to fix this? I am playing on 1.4.3
  2. barding vs horse hp

Hello friends. Would you all be willing to enlighten me on barding. Many times when upgrading your horse you either can either choose barding, more horse hp, more agile horse etc. For the Sturgian druiznick you can choose between barding and more horse hp. Aren't these basically the same...
  3. All factions declare war following first castle

Hello Everyone. Wanted to get your thoughts on how I should approach this. I have spent a lot of time as a mercenary and finally got to tier level 4. When I finally took a castle and created my own kingdom, within 10 days 4 factions declared war on me. How do you prevent this from happening or...
  4. Workshops during war

Hello everyone. I have a question on workshops during times of war. When working as a mercenary (or a vassal i suppose), if you go to war with an enemy faction do you lose your workshops in their region? If yes, do you lose them right away or over time? Do you guys sell and reinvest in a new...
Back
Top Bottom