Search results for query: *

1. Lord Tryko

Introduction/Hello thread

Hey hey people. Randomly remembered this forum and nostalgia took me so I'm deciding to post on that whim. Glad to see a couple of familiar names still around, but this place seems like a pale shadow of what I remember... and looks wildly different than what I remember too. What's up I guess?
  2. Lord Tryko

Screenshot Mega Thread

Well, I wouldn't know why you'd do that, but I myself loved being chased and adored that jap boatplane for its chase-ability. Had experienced gunners on it, it was incredibly fun to slowly drift towards ground, all of your aircraft in flames, and get kills on scrubs chasing you.
  3. Lord Tryko

Screenshot Mega Thread

I have raged so much at WT way back when there were only planes. And I hated Russians with a burning passion. But yeah, that boatplane used to be awesome. Took some incredible amounts of punishment to bring it down, and even when completely ruined and burning, it took its sweet time to actually crash into ground. Basically the equivalent of a brick being thrown across terrain. Flied like one too. :lol:
  4. Lord Tryko

say cheese

Also, everybody should try turkish coffee at least once in their life. Also also, pay no attention to the serb chit-chat we're havin' right now.

Bio bih da nisam morao da nađem posao. Nije valjda da sam toliko stereotipičnog izgleda? :lol:
  5. Lord Tryko

say cheese

Ahahahaha, bio nekad, sad Palilulac. :lol:

Ambalon said:
    Nice nose.  :razz:

Yeah... father genes. That man has the ugliest nose I have ever seen, I think I got lucky with mine in comparison. Never said I was a pretty princess. Just a regular one! :razz:
  6. Lord Tryko

say cheese

This is me having turkish style coffee while my SO is rockin' beer and taking this pic, therefore the **** image quality. Also, crap mobile camera.
    3ZWibTP.jpg
  7. Lord Tryko

LoL-League Of Legends

Congratz man! Matthieu's right, no easy feat.

Meanwhile, I made a pause of about 6 months or so. Now I'm in Silver III. At first I was all 'wtf, why rito, why?!', but I'm actually enjoying not having to tryhard to win. Just playin Morde and Morg jungle, adc TF and similar and having a lot of fun while still managing to win enough games.  :lol:
  8. Lord Tryko

Screenshot Mega Thread

The point of the game is to create a contraption that will complete the mission objective in any way you see fit. Objectives are mostly kill or destroy stuff, quite often both at the same time. It's already pretty fun, although so far it lacks levels and any sort of replay value considering it's in early alpha stages. In my opinion, not yet worth the 7 bucks, but already shows potential and I think it's gonna turn out quite good.
  9. Lord Tryko

Screenshot Mega Thread

The only thing in that game I don't like so far is camera controls. Don't know if it's because I'm so used to Robocraft controls, but this just seems very weird and clunky to me.

NqReuAz.jpg
    JBD3BhV.jpg
  10. Lord Tryko

LoL-League Of Legends

Kennen adc works... kinda. If you get ahead early and your team protects you in fights exceptionally well, it can work. Still wouldn't recommend.
  11. Lord Tryko

Screenshot Mega Thread

Might download it purely for multiplayer. I remember setting up traps and finding a perfect spot, wasting loads of time, only to instantly be popped by a random dude that just kinda stood there in the middle of the map :lol:. Found it quite enjoyable last time I played (which was very soon after release, so wouldn't know if mp is even still alive).
  12. Lord Tryko

Dating Thread, v. I

So I've been with this girl for almost two months now, I really like her. She's smarter than me, she's funny and interesting and pretty hot too. But, she becomes a passive-aggressive, self-centered ***** for very unimportant things sometimes. I'd leave her if I didn't think her qualities outweigh the *****iness, so I decided to live with the occasional ***** slap I get. That ain't too much of a problem, but I'd still prefer if there was no problem at all as it can hurt. How do I deal with the passive-aggressive bull****? Is the solution to just say **** it and instead of trying to calmly talk about it and take undeserved blame just let her cool down and come to her senses? That would probably bother me as I'd know I didn't try to solve a problem, but is solving it a waste of time and nerves?
  13. Lord Tryko

Gentlemen's Tobacco Club

Teofish said:
    I've smoked 20+ Camel yellows for the past ten years. Isn't that heavy on the lungs.

Tryko: Can you get Petterøes where you live? The nr. 3 blend is great.

Never even heard of it unfortunately.

Camel isn't all that heavy imho. Except the one Natural flavor variant we had, the orange/yellow-ish pack. That **** was impossible to smoke in a day. A single pack lasted me for almost two whole days (I smoked a pack per day otherwise).
  14. Lord Tryko

Gentlemen's Tobacco Club

Eh, tobacco shops unfortunately don't exist in my country anymore. Can't even find pipes and tobacco for them outside of the capital. I find my smoking equipment at 24/7 shops and similar. :cry:
  15. Lord Tryko

Rate the song above you!

Didn't quite like it. Pretty mediocre imo. 2/5

Dark Illusion - Warrior
  16. Lord Tryko

Gentlemen's Tobacco Club

Smoked Camel before. Switched to rolling my own cigarettes, I'll agree that it's way cheaper and better. I mostly smoke Van Nelle halfzware shag now, it's quite enjoyable and has a nice distinct taste. Tried a bunch of other rolling tobacco, Camel being one of the worst for some reason. Any recommendations on other good tobacco?
  17. Lord Tryko

Dating Thread, v. I

I have a bit of a silly little dilemma on my hands, and was wandering if you folks could help out.
    I've met this one girl a couple of weeks ago, and grew to like her since then. I'm not exactly what you would call a player, my ex basically had to tell me that I'm dear to her, that's about the amount of hints I can understand... Now, we've been hanging out quite a bit these past few days and she's having fun with me. But, even though I think she likes me, I'm not exactly sure if it's anything more than a simple friendzone thingy. What I'm asking is basically: do I ask her out on a date/let her know I've fallen for her, and risk making things awkward, or I keep things as they are, because I'm kinda fine with being just friends with her?
    My gut tells me I should go for it, but I've stopped listening to it long ago. I understand that this is a ridiculously childish and stupid question I ask, but I need something to fill the void that my lack of knowledge and social skills makes and it might as well be the opinions of random people on teh interwebs.
  18. Lord Tryko

LoL-League Of Legends

My thoughts exactly. Mobility is one of the top priorities nowadays.
  19. Lord Tryko

LoL-League Of Legends

I had a period when I got exactly 2LP every won game for who knows how many games. Lost ones took exactly 10LP. I said screw that and decided to remain in Silver I and abandon playing altogether. I don't even want to know how the system works, it's not really a motivating one and I thought that was the reason they made it in the first place...
  20. Lord Tryko

Rate the song above you!

Pretty meh, not my style. 2/5

Pink Floyd - High Hopes
Back
Top Bottom