Search results for query: *

1. MelonTrees

Am level 100 but get no "Loot" from playing previously in new update

You're right that a ton of people are extremely high levels but its kind of ridiculous that we get nothing for the time we put in. I'm level 133 and would be fine with like 3-5k loot. Just something to say hey thanks for putting in the time to play our game. For me its another failure on TWs part of rewarding their dedicated players who lose faith in them with each passing day.
  2. MelonTrees

Captain Mode needs your help!

Mod tools and Private servers, enough said.
  3. MelonTrees

[NADL] Sign-up [Signups Done]

Player Name: Melon
    Main Class: Cavalry
    Main Gamemode Played: Skrimish
    Your Country: United States of America
    Your State: Massachusetts
    Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071162616/
  4. MelonTrees

Taleworlds, it's time to shut down this multiplayer

the existence of multiplayer in the hands of TW is the problem, give us the multiplayer and it will be fixed in a month
  5. MelonTrees

Skirmish Players vs Captains Players

Because that was the map SkBr uploaded.

Here's the second map (from DM's POV only):

I'm not denying cavalry is overpowered (or that anti-cavalry is underpowered) in the game generally, but the extent to which they displayed just how powerful it is seemed to surprise your team.

Also, APE won many rounds against you without cavalry, despite that they were winging it, and (even though I don't play Captains) they made what looked to me like many mistakes. One of their members even left to go and visit his grandma right at the start of an important round that was going to win them the map. Now they're in the Grand Final of the Captains tournament.

Winging it is the captain mode moto, when it doubt just say eh maybe it'll work
  6. MelonTrees

NA Duel Completed North American Dueling Conference 2021

Duel servers are Battania
  7. MelonTrees

Rambo should always be a part of captain to an extent

They don't actually care. Its just trolls who are salty about NA skirm being dead so they throw a tantrum and try to ruin the rest of the gamemodes.
    Bro we were invited, and we found a strat that works to our strengths, no tantrum no troll, except the 6 cav memes that i make those are my children. We arent ruining the gamemode were exposing it for all its flaws.
  8. MelonTrees

Skirmish/Captain Ranked and Tutorial

what feaspear said, the community is too small to the point that the only skirmish games i even play nowadays are organized ones because solo queuing isnt worth my time
  9. MelonTrees

Captains League Playoff Video

10. MelonTrees

Shout out to VK

As a representative of the APE community we are always happy to beat back the horde that is VK.
  11. MelonTrees

SKIRMISH MODE: Throwing spears should be one use only or moved to heavy inf.

throwing weapons are so powerful that they can cause permadeath; some players who get killed with javs are never seen again. pretty cool gameplay mechanic but it probably needs a nerf lol.
    thank you method man very cool
  12. MelonTrees

I always liked throwing weapons and hated the 1.5 patch a while ago that nerfed accuracy. Remember when throwing axes were a thing on Vlandia and Sturgia heavy inf? Heavy inf with throwing weapons forces enemy inf to have more awareness when fighting. It also used to be a lot easier to dismount a cav then use a throwing weapon but again because of the accuracy nerf it is a lot harder (the stand up animation for dismounted cav should be increased a lot). You play cav more melon, why complain about inf stuff? I like throwing wepons but maybe not spamming throwing weapons.
    What class I play is irrelevant, I posted this because no one else wanted to and I've heard more inf complain about throwing weapons than any other class because it is clearly destroying the game. I can only say this enough, people want inf fights, so give them inf fights.I'd be fine with better accuracy, my problem is with the amount and reusability of the weapon that is all.
  13. MelonTrees

(Changes for Skirmish Mode Only) I understand what Tale Worlds was going for with the skirmishing classes but at this point it is just throwing weapon abuse. Everyone agrees that the game would be more enjoyable with better inf fights. Throwing spears kill the potential for any inf fight...
  14. MelonTrees

The Knights Of Vlandia

we tried to warn you about this kind of thing but you didn't listen, you can call it exploiting but they just used the best tools for the job and thats why we wanted class restrictions
  15. MelonTrees

Stop LES IS MOREx from hosting any future tournaments.

@LES IS MOREx Multiple people have alreadly confirmed what we knew from the get go. The first round of NATO vs VK2 we saw jord playing how she normally plays. After your team lost the round in the next round people who have played with her and known her for a long time were surprised when she started hilt spamming Crusader. Then in the second game she went cav and weirdly enough played the exact same way you do on cav, I mean comeon man we've played eachother many of times and the movements were a perfect match. Anything you say to defend yourself at this point and is pathetic. Admit that you did this, multiple people even within your own clan have already stated that what we are saying is true. Have some respect for your event and bring down the hammer on yourself.
  16. MelonTrees

The Knights Of Vlandia

HGK, most of their members were in Legion
Back
Top Bottom