Search results for query: *

• Users: OrcImpaler
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Spouse stats

I'm wondering if there is an easy method of altering your spouse's stats in game? I don't believe the character import / export mod has been updated yet. I've tried using the dev console but apparently your spouse is not considered a party companion so I'm at a loss here. Does anyone know of a...
  2. Need More Info Game hard freeze trying to load multiplayer

I'm having a strange issue where when I try to launch multiplayer Bannerlord the game will cause the PC to hard freeze before it makes it to the screen that shows the soldiers / bandits. The screen before the cinematic. The mouse will be nearly unresponsive and unable to alt tab or close the...
  3. Resolved Game launcher now crashes after patch update today 8/26

Hi, unfortunately I'm not able to launch the game through the launcher anymore. It crashes shortly after trying. I was able to load up singleplayer without an issue by manually launching through the executable. I really wanted to play multiplayer I don't know how to launch multiplayer without...
  4. Need More Info Multiplayer crash to desktop with no error message

This error started today and I haven't previously seen multiplayer bannerlord do this. When multiplayer crashed before there would be a error message with an option to upload a crash report. I'm not seeing anything just complete crash to desktop with no error message. I'm also not seeing...
Back
Top Bottom